Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Missed you bros

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
So I had a project that failed and now it's over but I already have other plans, but this time around they don't consume as much time and I decided that even though I don't feel like I belong 100% anywhere anymore, I still feel like I belong here more than anywhere else. Also title.

So what did I miss? Is everyone well... I mean... at least coping decently? :feelswhere:

no, i cant cope anymore, its over

Hello dude. Forum is shit nowadays, too much youngcels and spammers. With new rule it may be good in a while tho, so that's nice. A lot of people gone for a variety of reasons, and a lot of users were fakecels too.

Nothing new i suppose, everything continues to be shitty.

So I had a project that failed and now it's over but I already have other plans, but this time around they don't consume as much time and I decided that even though I don't feel like I belong 100% anywhere anymore, I still feel like I belong here more than anywhere else. Also title.

So what did I miss? Is everyone well... I mean... at least coping decently? :feelswhere:
nice song buddy boyo

Haven't you ascended?
No. Did someone come up with some story like that? Last time I took some time off the site people were saying I was dead, ascended and many other rumors.

Hello dude. Forum is shit nowadays, too much youngcels and spammers. With new rule it may be good in a while tho, so that's nice. A lot of people gone for a variety of reasons, and a lot of users were fakecels too.

I suppose so then. I hope you provide the forum some culture with your musical talent.
Thanks, I'll do my best, although as of late I've been very lazy and uninspired as far as musical endeavors are concerned. Sadly. But coming back here and seeing your appreciation helps.

I have been watching the World Cup, and dealing with annoying normies as usual. Also, I am working on my memoirs, and moneymaxxing.

I see. I noticed already the fact the forum seems less busy than back when I left tbh. Thanks for the heads-up.

Welcome back fellow guitarcel :feelsYall:

Thanks, tfw you'll never be a highschool delinquent pretty boy who marries your high school sweetheart like Yusuke though.
Darktriadmaxx and abduct Hieis jb sister
BC456500 71E5 451A 9819 7FAB78935B16

Darktriadmaxx and abduct Hieis jb sister
View attachment 682169
One thing I don't like about anime is how strong the halo/failo effect is portrayed, all good characters are always good-looking and all evil ones ugly. It's mostly like that in all types of media, tbw, but anime takes the cake.

The way around it is watching CGDCT anime where all characters are good-looking like K-On, Bocchi the Rock and others. The fact there are only female characters anyway helps.

I see. I noticed already the fact the forum seems less busy than back when I left tbh. Thanks for the heads-up.
Something to share from the time you were not here?

One thing I don't like about anime is how strong the halo/failo effect is portrayed, all good characters are always good-looking and all evil ones ugly. It's mostly like that in all types of media, tbw, but anime takes the cake.

The way around it is watching CGDCT anime where all characters are good-looking like K-On, Bocchi the Rock and others. The fact there are only female characters anyway helps.
I think it's done on porpouse as a "pseudo-blackpill" they can't outright tell you this, but when the chance presents itself they do so. I take comfort in that fact. For more niche mangas they just say it's all about looks.

Something to share from the time you were not here?
I wish, but not really. I had my failed professional endeavor, then I just played a lot of Ragnarok Online and studied, preparing myself for my next professional endeavor which I hope doesn't fail this time but know it very much can since my crippling depression and traumas make me feel like I'm walking with heavy fetters attached to both legs as far as professional progress is concerned :cryfeels:

What about you? Or anyone else who might want to bring something that happened during my absence to my attention?

I heard your few songs, you're mogging me brutally with your creativity and talent, I also try write songs (the only which I memorised is about alcoholism) and play sometimes (earlier more often) bass (in summer I tried to find a guitarist or drummer). But welcome back, I read about you about incel wiki and some people has recommended your songs.

I heard your few songs, you're mogging me brutally with your creativity and talent, I also try write songs (the only which I memorised is about alcoholism) and play sometimes (earlier more often) bass (in summer I tried to find a guitarist or drummer). But welcome back, I read about you about incel wiki and some people has recommended your songs.
Thanks a lot, I feel very glad so many people appreciate my stuff although I always feel guilty I'm lacking hard especially in the production aspect. I just bought a mic, for instance, but I feel so depressed, lazy and unmotivated I didn't even use it yet bar the initial test just to check if it works.

I end up always depending on my friend who helps me with the production side of things but unfortunately he doesn't always have time and we don't always get along 100% either. I'm always so depressed and lazy and I think he doesn't understand how depression works. Not that he should, or that he doesn't have good intentions in the limited ways he deals with it from me.

Last edited:
Copes me
Hope your next project goes well :feelsokman:

I wish, but not really. I had my failed professional endeavor, then I just played a lot of Ragnarok Online and studied, preparing myself for my next professional endeavor which I hope doesn't fail this time but know it very much can since my crippling depression and traumas make me feel like I'm walking with heavy fetters attached to both legs as far as professional progress is concerned :cryfeels:
Tell me about it. I'm always on the fence if continue to learn shitty programming stuff or just drop altogether and rot.

What about you? Or anyone else who might want to bring something that happened during my absence to my attention?
Nothing of note. I only remember recent things like @Blkpillpress deleting his account. Same with @Ryo_Hazuki who came back a while ago and was dissapointed in the forum because a lot of people from before left.

There was a drug addict called @Sneir who made crazy posts.

Tell me about it. I'm always on the fence if continue to learn shitty programming stuff or just drop altogether and rot.

Nothing of note. I only remember recent things like @Blkpillpress deleting his account. Same with @Ryo_Hazuki who came back a while ago and was dissapointed in the forum because a lot of people from before left.
get your previous AVI back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
that AVI had a smirk that fitted "i'm the proudest weeb" title.

On the topic, only truecels stay

get your previous AVI back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
that AVI had a smirk that fitted "i'm the proudest weeb" title.

On the topic, only truecels stay
You don't like this one? I grew bored tbh, had it too much time. Gonna get another smug anime dude

You don't like this one? I grew bored tbh, had it too much time. Gonna get another smug anime dude
it's too plain looking tbh, here is a suggestion

Smirk

I wish you all the luck boyo. The most successful person around my age I know studied programming, I'd do it as well if I weren't so retarded at math and unmotivated to do things. I focus on the activities I like because even them are hard to do tbh but at least I get inspiration here and there. I just wrote a new song for instance.

Funny how this new song forced me to take my new mic out and record it properly since I had to do the guitar first and then the voice, too hard to play and sing together kek.

Nothing of note. I only remember recent things like @Blkpillpress deleting his account. Same with @
Ryo_Hazuki
@Ryo_Hazuki who came back a while ago and was dissapointed in the forum because a lot of people from before left.
Damn, I really liked Ryo. He made one of the highest IQ threads ever here, the one elaborating about man being the wolf of man.

Bem vindo de volta, anão.

I wish you all the luck boyo. The most successful person around my age I know studied programming, I'd do it as well if I weren't so retarded at math and unmotivated to do things. I focus on the activities I like because even them are hard to do tbh but at least I get inspiration here and there. I just wrote a new song for instance.
That's nice enough. I've learned like 2 technologies in the past 3 months, which is kinda slow but good.

We have to keep trying.

you did it, the mad lad :feelzez:
I'll follow you, boss.

Welcome Bro:feelsokman:
Thanks, your older Yui avi was better tbhqhngl.

I just waste my time on here because I don't have anything better to do than to shitpost.
I know how it feels.

Also what exactly was this project?
Basically my friend's parents have a microbusiness which we had hopes of running together with me in the future but unfortunately I noticed early on that I wasn't the man for the job and quit before causing him trouble.