Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lookism ruined some anime for me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I watched Samurai Champloo about 13 years ago and I remember to have enjoyed it at the time. Now, taking a look at the first episode again, the lookism levels are just too extreme. All evil characters are either bald, ugly or both. Both heroes and even most of the good guys in general are gl and nw0. Mugen, one of the heroes of that show, is even a sex symbol on 4chan, and Jim, the other hero, is a nw0 long-haired tall and very fair skinned, gracious guy. The two only bald characters depicted as good guys in that episode are really old men (but they are merely depicted as helpless victims).

The girl even says she is never going to fuck the guard because he's bald.

It's amazing how SJWs complain about racism and whatnot and try to force blacks and women into everything (even in historic shows that take place in locations where there were no blacks at all at the time) but ignore lookism. Being bald and ugly is worse than being black hands down and no one cares about prejudice against bald or ugly people.

Last edited:
just be slayer samurai theory

Just fap to lolis bro

In many older pieces of film and literature, a cleft lip was used to symbolise evil and a monster. They even did it in Rage 2, which is a modern game.

In some anime series, hair lenght equals power level
Balding is bad.
Even in Dragon Ball, if you consider the bald guys who are depicted as good, honorable and strong, all just shave their heads. Krillin and Tien are only bald because they shave their heads, they don't suffer from male pattern baldness. Krillin even lets his hair grow latter in the series, and he's nw0 of course.

The only real balding man in Roshi, who's depicted as a sexual pervert and molester.

Last edited:
Watch jojo. The MC's are ultragigachads but so are the enemies.

Lookism is everywhere hollywood,anime,manga,vgames,etc. Usually I've seeing animes with blonde villains germanic alike

In many older pieces of film and literature, a cleft lip was used to symbolise evil and a monster. They even did it in Rage 2, which is a modern game.
The ancient Greeks have the same word for "good" and "beautiful" (kalós). It's really over, lookism is fucking everywhere.

The halo effect is the most widespread and exact phenomenon of sociology. And people have the guts to brush it aside as a non-issue.

The ancient Greeks have the same word for "good" and "beautiful" (kalós). It's really over, lookism is fucking everywhere.

The halo effect is the most widespread and exact phenomenon of sociology. And people have the guts to brush it aside as a non-issue.
It’s over for many men

Over for shigechicels that are killed though
Not before by being left to die by two Stacys who were too disgusted by him to help him with his terrible wounds. Jojo is truly a blackpilled series.

Even in Dragon Ball, if you consider the bald guys who are depicted as good, honorable and strong, all just shave their heads. Krillin and Tien are only bald because they shave their heads, they don't suffer from male pattern baldness. Krillin even lets his hair grow latter in the series, and he's nw0 of course.

The only real balding man in Roshi, who's depicted as a sexual pervert and molester.
What about Gohan Calvo? He is really powerful.

Btw lol I don't mean to ruin Kenshiro for anyone but there too all the good or important characters are nw0 and all the cannon fodder who is "exploded" every episode is made up of balding guys.

there is a brutal racepill included in most anime too. The characters are all white.

This reminds me of one punch man, he's the hero of the series, but even though he has saved the Earth many times he doesn't get the recognition that he deserves. All the credit went to King, the tall blond chad, and Cyborg; the chadlite who has a strong fan base in the anime.

there is a brutal racepill included in most anime too. The characters are all white.
The Japanese are absolutely ruthless in terms of looks. If you aren't a tall, fair-skinned, nw0 guy with a good face you ain't shit.

The Japanese are absolutely ruthless in terms of looks. If you aren't a tall, fair-skinned, nw0 guy with a good face you ain't shit.
yeah brutally lookspilled/racepilled. They knew the audience didnt wanna see shitskins:feelsrope::feelsrope:

You're watching the wrong shows tbh

All animes and entertainments are like that.
See YuYu Hakusho? The average monsters are very ugly, they could be see as incels.
In movies, the good looking man got the girl at the end, not the freak.

Lord Aizen mogs everyone.

All animes and entertainments are like that.
See YuYu Hakusho? The average monsters are very ugly, they could be see as incels.
In movies, the good looking man got the girl at the end, not the freak.
Yu Yu hakusho is also extremely lookist indeed. In fact, in episode two, Yusuke possesses Kuwabara's body and it's shown how everyone who usually likes and respects Yusuke treats him like shit as Kuwabara, even thought it's his personality, because he's now ugly.

Asians are pretty blackpilled, it's why they are obsessed with plastic surgery. The only anime that isn't blackpilled is comedy cope anime where they have an ugly guy have girls want his dick.

i barely watch anime tbh

That's why I like Loli Tomodachi (NSFW). It's a realistic story about two unattractive guys with real thoughts, feelings and personalities who decide to throw everything away to do fulfill their most prohibited and impossible desires.

I never fapped to it, but the story caught my attention from the first page when I saw it being dumped on an imageboard.

Such story would never ever be possible in any type of western media. One of the things I like the most about anime/manga/doujin/etc (even with all the shortcomings they have) is the fact they can include taboo shit in a much more free and realistic way than western shit can.

That's why I like Loli Tomodachi (NSFW). It's a realistic story about two unattractive guys with real thoughts, feelings and personalities who decide to throw everything away to do fulfill their most prohibited and impossible desires.

I never fapped to it, but the story caught my attention from the first page when I saw it being dumped on an imageboard.

Such story would never ever be possible in any type of western media. One of the things I like the most about anime/manga/doujin/etc (even with all the shortcomings they have) is the fact they can include taboo shit in a much more free and realistic way than western shit can.

:whatfeels: wow, that was a good fap, thanks @Mainländer

Lookism in anime?
These three gentlemen wants to have a word with you: