Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Miss USA shocked rest of world doesn't speak English

She’s a foid.
She’s blond.
She’s American.

Why are you surprised?

It's like top models are the most stupid woman on earth :lul:.

Perra estupida.

Dumb Stacy have more biological value than 10000 PHD incels

She’s a foid.
She’s blond.
She’s American.

Why are you surprised?
The "dumb blonde" meme is actually a female gigacope.
But yeah.

reminds me of this foid getting intellectually OWNED

To be fair, quite a lot of people in non English speaking countries speak pretty good English from my experience of travelling around Europe. So it would almost feel like everyone had some degree of proficiency in English.
She meant Asia and so.not west.

Yeah I know but if you are someone who had only travelled around the west then I could if understand why they would harbour that sentiment.
its still pointless.a person with average IQ knows that there is shit ton of languages around the world.this foid undeniably idiot

You shouldn't except much from a Miss_____ contestant

what is the point of miss universe? the selectors of each country dont even pick the hottest girls. yes theyre attractive but they look like dime a dozen stacys you would expect they choose stunning high psl rating females not some generic thot thats in her mid to late 20s

what is the point of miss universe? the selectors of each country dont even pick the hottest girls. yes theyre attractive but they look like dime a dozen stacys you would expect they choose stunning high psl rating females not some generic thot thats in her mid to late 20s

I agree, never saw a beauty pageant winner where I went “wow!”

And yet, in one of her fingernails there is more SMV than all this forum combined.

This whore thinks America is the center of the universe. JFL.

I use google translator to post here.

Just another braindead western twat, nothing new here.

Stupid blonde bimbo bitch

intelligence=more worthless than garbage. all that matters is LMS