Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Introducing some sanity into "just run Thailand game". My story in Thailand.

Since itsOVER spectacularly ascended in Thailand (or so he says: most seemed to be prostitutes), the Thailand meme has grown very popular here.

When I was younger, I have spent a month and a half in the north of Thailand. Here are my general impressions and what I've lived.

THE PROS

(1) On average, Thai women will indeed treat you far better than women in your own country as long as you're hygienic, well-groomed and don't act weird. Whether it's striking conversation with you in the street or smiling at you, you'll encounter genuine, spontaneous sympathy a lot more from them even if you're ugly. Some pretty girls I have stared at while smiling have actually blushed and smiled back. It felt so strange.

(2) The food is cheap and tasty.

(3) Your competition is easy to beat. Most white sexpats in Thailand are dirty old men with a beer belly (mostly Anglos from what I've seen).

Now, the CONS

(1) No miracles. If you are very ugly, have a deformity, or super-high levels of social anxiety and autism, don't expect anything.

(2) Thailand is changing fast. The young generations are westernized af. They all listen to rap music or Kpop, spend their day on Facebook, and are overall far less tolerant of white men's bullshit than older generations. I think young Thai women are now a lot less corruptible by JBW game and have higher expectations for their future than just dating an ordinary white guy.

(3) Thai men will sometimes give you dirty looks for trying to bang their women, especially young men. But most don't care and even seem to enjoy being cuckolded.

(4) The infrastructure, traffic and air pollution are globally bad. The cities will give you literal cancer.

(5) The climate is hot and humid and it gets exhausting pretty fast. You never really adapt.

(6) You need to have a solid back story for why you're here. Overall it's better to have a wingman in Thailand. Girls will rapidly think it's very weird for you to travel alone to a country.

(7) The language is one of the hardest in the world and very few Thai people speak good English.

(8) The other sexpats you will encounter are sometimes so degenerate that you want to beat them up.

(9) The visa system is bad. You can't stay more than 30 days per trip. And there's a crackdown on visa runs to borders now.

Overall I think that yes, your chances are higher in SEA. Your SMV if you're white augments by 2 points easily. But you must be realistic. If you are a fat, autistic neckbeard with acne, you'll be hated there just as much as in the West.

I also think the Thailand meme denotes a lack of imagination. Sure, Thai women are on average pretty, not too dark of skin, westernized and not Muslim. But you can also find pretty westernized SEA women in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, even Indonesia (every country has a minority of abnormal women who want to escape with a Westerner).
This. Very good description.

You're a generation too late. JBW scourge has now moved on to Philippines and India. ItsOver would have 10x the success if he went to the Phils. He could easily get a harem of 20 filipinas in Manila or Cebu.
The Philippines and India? Why?