Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Minimum looks required to get a ugly fat white woman in 2022

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★

It might just be over at this point if women like this can get giga chads, the hypergamy train doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon, the requirements keep increasing and "men"(simps) are pathetic enough to give their all to keep up with it. At some point this has to explode, the incels are increasing every year according to the data, but what happens when they reach 50%+1?

This is how Mother looks.

My grandparents were looksmatched, so it is difficult to tell if my grandfather is her father.

A woman should keep just as much effort into her bod- (raided by fbi)

How to get Chad obsessed with you: Just be woman

"It doesen’t matter if you are a ugly fat abomination, because feminism handles everything. Men shall worship women, no matter if they deserve it or not, fuck you man for having a Dick and start worshipping the female gender you faggot, so that we can emasculate you and control you better!“

~ Jews

Bilzerians me

She probably has a great personality inkler
9929DC74 4B83 4C52 98C7 1B1AE65208B6

Fat white foids have plenty of options especially nowadays.

you forgot to censor "w*men"

View attachment 672148

It might just be over at this point if women like this can get giga chads, the hypergamy train doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon, the requirements keep increasing and "men"(simps) are pathetic enough to give their all to keep up with it. At some point this has to explode, the incels are increasing every year according to the data, but what happens when they reach 50%+1?
he could have some fetishes ,who knows?

It has to be just two extremes finding match, right? A muscular man with a very overweight women - perhaps they find solace in one another.

Or maybe it just really has become that bad. I fail to see how he couldn't get himself a slim woman, however, so perhaps it may be a combination of insecurities/fetish.
Side effect of steroids. It makes you want to fuck hamplanets.

How to get Chad obsessed with you: Just be woman

"It doesen’t matter if you are a ugly fat abomination, because feminism handles everything. Men shall worship women, no matter if they deserve it or not, fuck you man for having a Dick and start worshipping the female gender you faggot, so that we can emasculate you and control you better!“

~ Jews
Wir sind in einer Gynokratischen Hölle

I think that's also due to how male libido works: we don't have high standards at all (on average). I'd be happy with such a foid (if she truly loved (wanted) me). While foids think this way: the best or nothing.

At first I thought she was pregenant until she showed the blobed up face.