Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Mini khabib" modern day freakshow truecels getting mocked

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
These two are both 18 year old adult men with small bodies and high pitched voices. They are pretty famous and blowing up ask "hecking funny hella wholesome short lads" as reddit would say. But everyone who watches this is doing it for the freakshow element and is laughing at them not with them.

Then it got me thinking about all the other tiny, low IQ men that were mocked the same way. Kosal baba and Beetle juice come to my mind.

Koksal Baba Life

Cycb6y3gspt41

Both Beetle and Kosal Baba would often be provoked into punching someone upon which they would be laughed at for being weak and acting tough and would be treated as a joke ignoring their hurt feelings.

That reminds me of all the ugly short men who are supposedly accepted by society but in reality are just kept around to be picked on and made fun of. Even being ugly while tall is enough to not be taken less seriously but ugly + short is a death sentence. You then either rot away alone or chose to associate yourself with people who use you for a comedic relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back