Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious military or rope

Over4NCT

Over4NCT

Greycel
I quit university. I don't want to go to work from home for a lifetime and see those people outside and suffer 7/24. I am a 22 year old 3rd world citizen with no talent. basically i have only 2 options at the moment go military life or rope. i'm fine with dying i have already ordered my suicide kit but the guilt is killing me. because this will devastate my parents. they don't know that I dropped out of school and i alreayd feel guilty about it.
do you think military life is livable for an incel? my plan A is rope and plan B is going to my shit countrys military for 1 year and then try to join french foreign legion. im extremly deppressed and suicidal and can't think healthy rn but therapy is bullshit too so maybe brocels can give me some advice

Try a nootropic instead.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Remove sanctions and sharply reduce the military budget. America doesn't need to be a warmonger state.",
"headline": "Iran's leader rules out talks with U.S. until sanctions lifted",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/b7952f80-fb55-39e5-a0fb-1551f4f50486",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 21:47:26 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Republicans don't care about \"unconstitutionality\" if it disagrees with their opinions.\n\nThey are hypocrites of the highest sort. You'll see many of them rattle on about unconstitutional gun laws while making excuses to accept laws they like.",
"headline": "Federal judge blocks Missouri's 8-week abortion ban",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-blocks-missouris-8-170715186.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 21:23:48 UTC 2019"

French foreign legion even provides prostitutes from time to time for free (pre paid)

But are you physically strong and have good endurance?

Wherever you go your problems will follow you. What do you expect from military service?

French foreign legion even provides prostitutes from time to time for free (pre paid)

But are you physically strong and have good endurance?
im pretty weak rightnow tbh. this is why my plan is first serve in my country's army for 1 year and prepare for the legion.
Actually, I have free time until September 2023, but I don't know if I can get fit enough for the legion during this time

Wherever you go your problems will follow you. What do you expect from military service?
my main reason is to stay away from modern society. and the money they will give in the french legion is big money for me as i said i am from a 3rd world country. i can pay my debt to parents maybe. and roping no matter how comforting it feels the places i want to visit and the many things i want to do are leaving a hole in my heart.

French foreign legion
I am about to join that if i fix my life
But French is more cucked than austria and germany together and i always got bullied by all men because of my height i think if i join military i will get bullied too

I am about to join that if i fix my life
But French is more cucked than austria and germany together and i always got bullied by all men because of my height i think if i join military i will get bullied too
French legion is full of ethnic minorities and Slavs, in other words it's full of subhumans

Chad would not join that army

Chad would not join that army
Yes thats what i am fearing beeing a german speaking manlet full of slavs and shitskins is gonna bullyfuel for me

In the military you will be mogged/bullied 24/7 but at least you won’t have to deal with foids.

But maybe you can larp as a warzone-rapist or something.

And fighting for your (probably cucked) country is cucked anyway. Only married men should be expected to serve since they have an actual stake in thin whole shitfest.

No, they don't. They direct you to local liaisons who know their way around town, and they take you to the brothels. You have to pay out of pocket.

@Over4NCT You need to be very fit. I'm talking multiple pullups, 40+ pushups and situps, and hit at least level 9 on the beep test.

If you're serious, start training right fucking now.

@Over4NCT You need to be very fit. I'm talking multiple pullups, 40+ pushups and situps, and hit at least level 9 on the beep test.

If you're serious, start training right fucking now.
Easy

Either you die for isreal or kill yourself, depends if you thing you'll enjoy anything about living

I quit university. I don't want to go to work from home for a lifetime and see those people outside and suffer 7/24. I am a 22 year old 3rd world citizen with no talent. basically i have only 2 options at the moment go military life or rope. i'm fine with dying i have already ordered my suicide kit but the guilt is killing me. because this will devastate my parents. they don't know that I dropped out of school and i alreayd feel guilty about it.
do you think military life is livable for an incel? my plan A is rope and plan B is going to my shit countrys military for 1 year and then try to join french foreign legion. im extremly deppressed and suicidal and can't think healthy rn but therapy is bullshit too so maybe brocels can give me some advice
stop bullshitting man, you wouldnt survive a week inside the foreign legion so stop lying to yourself

just get a wagecuck job and LDAR the rest of the day

stop bullshitting man, you wouldnt survive a week inside the foreign legion so stop lying to yourself

If you're physically fit and have the willpower stronger than a wet paper bag, then you'll be fine. There's this mythos surrounding the legion, but they're just regular infantry forces. Their training and selection is not ultra rigorous and SF-tier.

Bootlickin kike lover. Good luck being a literal fuckin slave to the jew piloted military industrial complex

Military. Worst case scenario, you rope after or during military service

Bootlickin kike lover. Good luck being a literal fuckin slave to the jew piloted military industrial complex
come and live as a sub5 man in a 3rd world cuck country you stupid fuck.

If i was in america or eu i would have done that already

Go military and then FFL. At least it will be an adventure.