Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Microsoft bricked my pc

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I accidenltly bumped into my plug in yesterday. And it started updated which destroyed my pc. I can’t click on anything but task manager. Go in between and have deleted 5 different games with 20 gb of storage and it only allocated 5 gb. And the stupid cocksucking image file is 9 gb.
Total fucking bullshit.
Shining black and white and can’t even see your screen

Same.

My brand new fucking MSI craptop won’t install the latest update. :feelsseriously:

IMG 1010

I’m on safe mode on this. But other one doesn’t work at all.
Litteralt deleted rockstar which was like 30 gb and doesn’t give me anything

Same.

My brand new fucking MSI craptop won’t install the latest update. :feelsseriously:
Them and apple are the biggest cocksuckers. But Linux is too complicated for my smooth brain

You may just have to format the drives and reinstall windows

You may just have to format the drives and reinstall windows
I have steam saved in same drive and windows. So I’m basically fucked. Unless I can find 5 gb to delete for the image I download from internet on usb to manually download like you said

download windirstat?

If you aren't a gamer you should get a high end Lenovo thinkpad.

My X1 Carbon has a 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1365U, 32GB ram, 12 hour actual battery life, thin as fuck, and weighs about the same as an ipad. $900 refurbished. Literally keep open 100 internet tabs, many of them yotube, at once along with several MS office files all while torrenting with zero lag.

This is an area where an average guy can actually get something as good as a billionaire businessman has.

If you aren't a gamer you should get a high end Lenovo thinkpad.

My X1 Carbon has a 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1365U, 32GB ram, 12 hour actual battery life, thin as fuck, and weighs about the same as an ipad. $900 refurbished. Literally keep open 100 internet tabs, many of them yotube, at once along with several MS office files all while torrenting with zero lag.
I bought a 1200 dollar gaming pc I. 2017 with money I saved up. Pretty high powered could play any game I wanted. And they fucked it.

I bought a 1200 dollar gaming pc I. 2017 with money I saved up. Pretty high powered could play any game I wanted. And they fucked it.
But the stupid cocksuckers and cyber power that built it only made a 110 gb c drive.

I have steam saved in same drive and windows. So I’m basically fucked. Unless I can find 5 gb to delete for the image I download from internet on usb to manually download like you said
Download TreeSize and then you can see specifically what is taking up so much space, and then delete it. After that, download the windows installer onto a usb, and then reinstall it

That sucks. But a gaming PC by libtards is never going to have the reliability of a business-class laptop like a high-end Thinkpad.

That sucks. But a gaming PC by libtards is never going to have the reliability of a business-class laptop like a high-end Thinkpad.
I’m going to not buy any liquor or eat much and build some magnum opus pc and maybe it won’t fuck up for at least 6 years.

surprisingly i have never bricked any hardware I owned. Only my RX 5700 XT that I had had driver and software issues but that was AMDs fault. When i installed my latest cooler i had to relign it and just pulled it off like a retard which applied massive pressure on the CPU cause the thermal paste was already drying but my CPU still works with OC no problems. They build hardware retard proof now

surprisingly i have never bricked any hardware I owned. Only my RX 5700 XT that I had had driver and software issues but that was AMDs fault. When i installed my latest cooler i had to relign it and just pulled it off like a retard which applied massive pressure on the CPU cause the thermal paste was already drying but my CPU still works with OC no problems. They build hardware retard proof now
Probably but I’ve been retarted this whole time and just now as they want people to use windows 11

Last edited:
Download TreeSize and then you can see specifically what is taking up so much space, and then delete it. After that, download the windows installer onto a usb, and then reinstall it
Thanks for telling me about treesize from all my heart man. :feelsLSD::feelsthink:
Although I could only use task manager. Was able to get going through my browser and windows explorer to update Microsoft the right way for which it prematurely updated without enough disk free.

Last edited:
Trucel trait: using windows pc

Trucel trait: using windows pc
:feelsgah:I tell you dude I’ve been doing this shit from when it started fucking off at 8 pm last night on 7 percent don’t turn off your computer. Only a fellow truecel saved me

:feelsgah:I tell you dude I’ve been doing this shit from when it started fucking off at 8 pm last night on 7 percent don’t turn off your computer. Only a fellow truecel saved me
I have a surface pro 4 bought in 2016. I once corrupted the OS and had no backup image and was stuck in the bios screen. after clicking random options it suddenly rebooted back to life. scary experience

I accidenltly bumped into my plug in yesterday. And it started updated which destroyed my pc. I can’t click on anything but task manager. Go in between and have deleted 5 different games with 20 gb of storage and it only allocated 5 gb. And the stupid cocksucking image file is 9 gb.
Total fucking bullshit.
Shining black and white and can’t even see your screen
A recent windows update almost destroyed my pc too. I had to turn off all automatic updates so it never happens again.