Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW test

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
I consider myself a MGTOW because I am extremely love shy, I'm scared of human females, I am obsessed with non-sentient female android robots and that is why I have my old thread talking about how we will have them in 2035.

Here is the test:
Watch this video and if you can only focus on the doll and not on the human females, you are MGTOW like me. If you can focus on the human females, then you are not love shy

I don't get why but when I see this video my attention only directs to the doll, I can't stop looking at the doll, whenever I try to see towards the human females my mind just moves back to the doll.

View: https://youtu.be/VLxYSKnAuo0?t=531

That's a weird test. I'm looking at the doll because it's bizarre seeing it there.

MGTOW doesn’t mean love shy jfl.

What's is the 3hr skank vid about?

jfl human females are just item

Incel= involuntary celibate we don't simp like soytards
You want sex from females, but you shouldn't be interested in human females knowing all the things they do

You want sex from females, but you shouldn't be interested in human females knowing all the things they do
Just from what you wrote right there tells me you are from the mgtow sphere jfl. I also came from there

That's not being a simp. Attraction to females is a natural attraction

@barcacel you are a volcel if you reject normal foids and fuck dolls.

That's not being a simp. Attraction to females is a natural attraction
I remember something I promised myself in December of 2020. In that month I had the idea to go to med school and fuck women in my 40s with all the money I earned, then about being with black women and not go to med school, then I had the idea to be with fat women, but then I discovered how also black and fat women also made fun of short men, I understood that this wasn't worth it, I took the decision that I would rather die alone than to be with them, I took the decision to live alone forever, then I discovered about near future reverse aging technologies to live forever and about android robots.

Last edited:
men sent their own way

SOUR GRAPE COPE

THE MOST CRINGE COPE ON THIS FORUM

I think mgtow is a good cause, but it really is just another cope.

I think mgtow is a good cause, but it really is just another cope.
We prefer to be alone than to be with a monster, we prefer to not make a monster happy

lately everything seems boring to me, but this doll.... doesn't seem boring, this doll seems like the most fun thing to do, I feel empty and without anything, but I feel like this doll is fun
I haven't felt this feeling before

MGTOW doesn’t mean love shy jfl.
This.

MGTOW are former cucks, usually with kids or at least have been in a relationship with some nasty toilet and decided after years of being a cuck in exchange for the most vanilla sex possible to "go their own way". But they are so butthurt it's almost cringe listening to these faggots ramble about they are "finally free" etc. Cucks will be cucks.

I consider myself a MGTOW because I am extremely love shy, I'm scared of human females, I am obsessed with non-sentient female android robots and that is why I have my old thread talking about how we will have them in 2035.

Here is the test:
Watch this video and if you can only focus on the doll and not on the human females, you are MGTOW like me. If you can focus on the human females, then you are not love shy

I don't get why but when I see this video my attention only directs to the doll, I can't stop looking at the doll, whenever I try to see towards the human females my mind just moves back to the doll.

View: https://youtu.be/VLxYSKnAuo0?t=531

MGTOWs are simply men who hit the wall and usually lack money after going through a divorce, at least 98% of them are like that, the rest are rich Brads who know they'll never have Stacy so they refuse to settle down with some used up Becky.
It's sad how this lifestyle is becoming more common among teenagers, now you'll se 13/14 yo boys already talking about how they'll never get a wife and shit

This.

MGTOW are former cucks, usually with kids or at least have been in a relationship with some nasty toilet and decided after years of being a cuck in exchange for the most vanilla sex possible to "go their own way". But they are so butthurt it's almost cringe listening to these faggots ramble about they are "finally free" etc. Cucks will be cucks.
MGTOWs are simply men who hit the wall and usually lack money after going through a divorce, at least 98% of them are like that, the rest are rich Brads who know they'll never have Stacy so they refuse to settle down with some used up Becky.
It's sad how this lifestyle is becoming more common among teenagers, now you'll se 13/14 yo boys already talking about how they'll never get a wife and shit

mgtows are "the beautiful ones" from the experiment "universe 25":