Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based MGTOW and other bachelor speakers are cucks

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Cause if those betas deny chasing sex, foids would say "whatever, i will just bang with chad on tinder and maybe become a single mother from his semen while state will give your tax money to raise my child"
Tinder and the likes must be destroyed, i know chads and whores will still meet in night clubs etc, but dating apps just trivialize this process too much. We need to get this idea to betacucks and normies, they are too deluded.

Tinder and the likes must be destroyed, i know chads and whores will still meet in night clubs etc, but dating apps just trivialize this process too much.
they'll still have social media and the internet in general, parties, schools and colleges, foids are chasing chad no matter where they go.

getting rid of tinder would barely have an affect youd have to get rid of all social media platforms as well

mgtows are copers

getting rid of tinder would barely have an affect youd have to get rid of all social media platforms as well
Even then they still have the internet in general and every place irl, parties, clubs and bars, schools and colleges etc
The only solution is to strip them from every right and privilege.

mgtows are copers
MGTOWS = Coping Incels. How are you a "man going your own way" if you need a fuckin' group telling what should you do with your life?

I support their goal - if men overall give foids less undeserved attention and resources, it's a win for me. However, I don't like the ones coping with "if I earn more money, they'll pay more attention to me" - they're only pointlessly paying more taxes which go to foids.

i didn't pay attention to mgtow copers. im assuming they are those retards that say '' you can be happy without sex and relationships '' :soy: right?. im pretty sure they are also the retards that give u boomer tier advice like ''just spend 5 hours a day in the gym bro''

mgtow is a bunch of redpilled copers, should be called mstow, men sent their own way. the fact they try to larp as if not getting a crumb of pussy is a "choice" is funni

White Chad doesnt go MGTOW
- St. Hamudi
The only thing going it’s own way is the hair of these copers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back