Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Method That is 100% Guaranteed To Cure Inceldom

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
nembutal-powder-1768840.jpg

Always tried and true

Attachments

• sui.jpg
    sui.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 186
mmmm tastes like sweet death

what is it? toxic powder?

Dude I'm more liable to rape a bitch before taking myself out, don't do it. It's what these faggets want, I won't ever give em the satisfaction they'll have to kill me or throw me in a cage. But not before I fight for what I think should be mine. These are barbaric times, you must adapt to survive.

Twisted said:
I wish I could just take the easy way out but I’m scared that I’ll go to hell if I do so.

I’m literally trapped

Don't worry, God will entrap you into going to hell for some other reason, like cursing or masturbating or something.

TrueForcedIncel said:
Dude I'm more liable to rape a bitch before taking myself out, don't do it. It's what these faggets want, I won't ever give em the satisfaction they'll have to kill me or throw me in a cage. But not before I fight for what I think should be mine. These are barbaric times, you must adapt to survive.

ThERe is only one othER way in the end.

Thank you society and genetics for forcing me down this route it's what I have always wanted.

Damn you nature.

[attachment=2570]

Attachments

• GasTanks-HeliumTank-nobrand_160px.jpg
    GasTanks-HeliumTank-nobrand_160px.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 139
Twisted said:
I wish I could just take the easy way out but I’m scared that I’ll go to hell if I do so.

I’m literally trapped

Hell? Lool you are already in it bud

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Does anyone actually know how to obtain it?

fukmylyf said:
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Does anyone actually know how to obtain it?

What happened with the girl?

fukmylyf said:
It's fairly simple, but expensive, to get in the black market.

The near impossible part is buying actual nembutol.