Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Self-induced ignorance

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
You know the saying "ignorance is bliss"
I've gotten to the last stage of grief regarding my inceldom, there is nothing I can do about it, society is shit and I will stay KHHV forever.
Whenever I get sad thoughts in my head I just tell myself "it is what it is" and immediately look for something else to occupy my head with.
Considering I'm a NEET it's also a bit easier to pursue this type of thinking, as I barely have to deal with normies and I barely go outside.
I no longer consider myself "depressed", as I used to a few months ago when I was still reading and consuming blackpill content atleast a few times a day.
It's been working well and I encourage everyone who 100% gave up to pursue this method aswell.

That’s kind of what I do also. Feeling sad? Go jerk off, eat some junk food, play video games, or watch some videos. I unfortunately have to work and need to start a job soon, so I will have to interact with normies.

That’s kind of what I do also. Feeling sad? Go jerk off, eat some junk food, play video games, or watch some videos. I unfortunately have to work and need to start a job soon, so I will have to interact with normies.
Brutal, I will do everything in my power to spend as little time as possible around normies and working

You know the saying "ignorance is bliss"
I've gotten to the last stage of grief regarding my inceldom, there is nothing I can do about it, society is shit and I will stay KHHV forever.
Whenever I get sad thoughts in my head I just tell myself "it is what it is" and immediately look for something else to occupy my head with.
Considering I'm a NEET it's also a bit easier to pursue this type of thinking, as I barely have to deal with normies and I barely go outside.
I no longer consider myself "depressed", as I used to a few months ago when I was still reading and consuming blackpill content atleast a few times a day.
It's been working well and I encourage everyone who 100% gave up to pursue this method aswell.
Why will you stay KHHV forever, can't you try surgery or locationmaxxing.

Yes, it's a lot easier to accept this when you're NEET.

Why will you stay KHHV forever, can't you try surgery or locationmaxxing.
I'm a truecel those methods maybe work for the average incel but not me.
There is too many things wrong with me to be considered attractive.

Yes, it's a lot easier to accept this when you're NEET.
Yeah for sure thats why I will do everything in my power to stay NEET or if I ever have to work, it has to be a job where I work alone.

Brutal, I will do everything in my power to spend as little time as possible around normies and working
Understandable. I need to work in order to afford my best cope, which is cars. Cars were always my biggest interest.

Maybe, but it's better than feeling miserable all day every day.
Yeah, will probably be me after I finish moneymaxxing and start neetmaxxing instead.
Until I get tired of that and then I'll ropemaxx.

I'm a truecel those methods maybe work for the average incel but not me.
There is too many things wrong with me to be considered attractive.
I am a truecel too. Unlike the rest of this forum I can prove it too.

If your conclusion is to do nothing then why do you continue to live? It is a genuine question, I don't mean to imply you should kill yourself but then what keeps you going? Because I genuinely would be unable to live if I didn't have the cope of ascending dangling in front of me. Maybe you are younger than me, but I'm 29 now and I just can't keep going like this, I reached the end of the road of cope and rotting. It makes no sense to progress my life like this, I had enough of living this way.

This is why I'm going under a knife, surgery will not resolve my faults of course, not even close, I will fraud my looks with eye colour contacts, lifts, hair surgery, etc... And most importantly, I am going to SEA to try my chances there as white skin is supposedly premium.

Anyway, I am playing to my strengths, what little strengths I have and I do have very little, my only redeeming factor is my white skin pretty much. But I haven't given up, suicide is not off the table, it really all depends how well or unwell my SEAmaxx trip goes, I'll make my decisions after that is done.

Understandable. I need to work in order to afford my best cope, which is cars. Cars were always my biggest interest.
I have a disability that prohibits me from getting a drivers license and driving cars for the rest of my life

I have a disability that prohibits me from getting a drivers license and driving cars for the rest of my life
That sucks, but I guess it could help you qualify for neetbuxx easier. I got my license at age 17, but was driving cars on remote country dirt roads since age 13. Driving was always fun to me as long as it isn’t in the city. Cruising around on dirt roads with nothing but trees and the occasional house for miles with almost no traffic is super relaxing. There was a period where I had health issues and was passing out and couldn’t drive, but luckily I got better.

I am a truecel too. Unlike the rest of this forum I can prove it too.

View attachment 1167124

If your conclusion is to do nothing then why do you continue to live? It is a genuine question, I don't mean to imply you should kill yourself but then what keeps you going? Because I genuinely would be unable to live if I didn't have the cope of ascending dangling in front of me. Maybe you are younger than me, but I'm 29 now and I just can't keep going like this, I reached the end of the road of cope and rotting. It makes no sense to progress my life like this, I had enough of living this way.

This is why I'm going under a knife, the surgery will not resolve my faults of course, not even close, I will fraud my looks with eye colour contacts, lifts, hair surgery, etc... And most importantly, I am going to SEA to try my chances there as white skin is supposedly premium.

Anyway, I am playing to my strengths, what little strengths I have and I do have very little, my only redeeming factor is my white skin pretty much. But I haven't given up, suicide is not off the table, it really all depends how well or unwell my SEAmaxx trip goes, I'll make my decisions after that is done.

How do I get that assessment?

Doing "nothing" is an exaggeration, I find pleasure and happiness in my copes and they completely make me forget about inceldom, blackpill and all that other stuff. I'm turning 25 next month and I still feel the same as 18 when I first found out about blackpill/inceldom stuff. Considering it's been 7 years and I still feel the same joy in my copes as back then I believe I can still go on for a very long time.

For surgery I would need to start working and save up alot, which goes against my morals. I've always neetmaxxed and avoided normies at all costs. Being a NEET gives me alot of free time to further indulge in my copes and feel happiness. I'm also sure that even with surgerymaxxing I would still be sub 5 because at the moment I'm a 1-2 at most.

Your assessment doesn't even look that bad, my list of weaknesses would be 2-3x longer, I am also autistic which negates good looks by a big amount. My literal only strength is being white, and even then it is negated alot because I have ugly freckles, my skin genetics are shit (dry, pimples, cornea even after using skin care products) and alot of other weaknesses.

I have never seen a person in my life and thought to myself: "damn, I mog them.", unless of course it's some severely deformed person or a burn victim, in which case casual dating isn't even a term for them.

That sucks, but I guess it could help you qualify for neetbuxx easier. I got my license at age 17, but was driving cars on remote country dirt roads since age 13. Driving was always fun to me as long as it isn’t in the city. Cruising around on dirt roads with nothing but trees and the occasional house for miles with almost no traffic is super relaxing. There was a period where I had health issues and was passing out and couldn’t drive, but luckily I got better.
Yeah I still have to do job interviews and shit from time to time but it's definitely more chill when you have a disability.