Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is a beneficial and REALISTIC solution to inceldom?

I don't really believe that a solution to inceldom exists tbh. But the closest one is probably male population control
@Seahorsecel
it's difficult to come up with anything that *doesn't* involve there being so few men women lose the ability to pick and choose
only something unrealistic that would take generations like a massive cultural shift back towards traditional values would be semi-reasonable instead

Tell me your hypothetical solutions for inceldom. What will make this massive problem go away for the most part. Only tell me a solution if it is beneficial to everyone and realistic.

No answers like "force women to be sex slaves which are bought and sold between men" because that wouldn't be beneficial to everyone. I want to know a solution where nobody suffers and everyone is left happy. Answers that would harm women (while funny) are not overall beneficial to society.

Also make it a realistic solution. No answers like "only attractive people can breed" cause this will never happen in human history. What is a solution that can be realistically done to solve the issue of inceldom

Surely with all the suffering our kind has done, we'd have thought about a cure for people like us that is actually feasible. I personally can't come up with much other than things like a broader culture of acceptance and kindness. I think if people were just nicer and more empathetic in general, women would be at least a little more open to dating non-chads.
It's called android women and they will be available for around $2000 within the next 10 years.

reducing the scholarships available to foids, giving more to men thereby reducing the amount of foids capable of earning money taking their power. if dating apps were to fall out of favor that would also be good for reducing standards

Pretty sure becoming rich would solve my problem but It seems the universe never wants me to succeed

Figure out a way to make anything other than strict monogomy social suicide. Make divorce something looked down upon enough that people lose their jobs over it and make anyone who isn't only with one other person pariahs. It wouldn't solve the issue but this is the only thing even close to realistic that would help at all.