Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Metabolism (TDEE) and Nutrient Partitioning & Gym results - Chad vs Other Men

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Chads
  1. Extremely good TDEE (despite not even being that active)
  2. Extremely good nutrient partitioning (most of the calories they consume either get stored as muscle or used up as energy, very little partitioned to fat mass) despite having TERRIBLE macro-nutrient intake.
  3. Extremely good results from lifting weights (despite doing by far the most least optimal routines)

Other Men
  1. Poor/Moderate TDEE (even when doing extremely high levels of activity)
  2. Poor/Moderate nutrient partitioning (most of the calories they consume get stored as fat or used up as energy, very little partitioned to muscle mass) - despite having OPTIMAL macro-nutrient intake.
  3. Poor/Moderate results from lifting weights (despite doing by far the most optimal routines)

Last edited:
Well I have a insanely high TDEE that melts food :chad:

Give source nigger

Well I have a insanely high TDEE that melts food :chad:

And you're a little soaking wet 120lbs rodentcel, meanwhile Chad is a 240lbs hulking menace while also being leaner than you

And you're a little soaking wet 120lbs rodentcel, meanwhile Chad is a 240lbs hulking menace while also being leaner than you
True. I have to eat tons of junk food trash to maintain or I keep dropping. A wind can blow me away lol.

Even if you were a ripped Chad, the Western secular woman will still cheat on you.

All fuckable women cheat, simply because so many men try to fuck them, and they no longer have a religious upbringing that etched in their psyche a law to be faithful (nor the social / security repercussions they once had for it).

It becomes a matter of time.

If a woman isn't cheating, then her mate is way out of her league, and every time a new guy tries to fuck her, she makes the judgment that what she has is better and that this cheat would be a downgrade.

If you look at a lot of the older single women on dating apps, they clearly were Stacy. A woman needs a guy to be at least 3 points above her not to cheat (because most guys 3 points above her aren't trying to fuck her with persistence). So the woman who is a 9 or 10 is happy to hop around on other cocks because she gets tired of her equals, which are other maxed out guys at 9 or 10. The 11 or 12 she'd need to commit (her unrealistic fantasies that all women have to bat out of their league) doesn't exist.

Most fat women get married and stay married, and if they divorce, it's to take his shit. They don't remarry. You don't see older fat brides.

Last edited:
I eat less than chads and I'm chubby.
Only by water fasting can I get to normal weight