Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Met a former bully of mine and he was looking down on me

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
He came out nowwhere and started talking to me but i could tell he wasnt taking me seriously. He had that smile where he was trying to get me to realize by myself that he thinks i am joke.

Dont know what i should do the next time when i see him again. He made me really angry tbh.he had absolutely 0 respect.

He goes to a training school near where i live which means i will see him often.

Buy a gun and point it at him next time you see him

pour boiling coffe on his face and pretend it was an accident.

Kick him in the balls then stomp on his head in Minecraft

He came out nowwhere and started talking to me but i could tell he wasnt taking me seriously. He had that smile where he was trying to get me to realize by myself that he thinks i am joke.

Dont know what i should do the next time when i see him again. He made me really angry tbh.he had absolutely 0 respect.

He goes to a training school near where i live which means i will see him often.
blank he fuck out of him

or get in his face and make the first aggressive move lampooning him on one of his weaknesses, home in on the weakness and mercilessly attack it until he cries eg if he is balding etc

Put ricin in his drink

Throw vanilla latte at him

Throw orange juice at him like what Elliot Rodger did

ghost him when you meet him again

Don't go near to that school.

Key his car. Slash his tires