Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mentalcels with Personality Disorders assemble

D

dimorphism

Greycel
First of all I'm not diagnosed.
I don't have the energy to leave my house let alone talk to a stranger about my most intimate stuff.

But i assumed the kind of Non-NT i have is different from my friends because they don't show any abnormality on attachment style or PD quizes, while i had highly irregular results (and behaviour, but only when alone. i'm just typical spaghetti spiller in public).

My mind is clearly unstable and changes fast (although i never acted on it in behaviour due to poverty and high inhib) and patterns avoidant, narcissist and vulnerable. So i'm afraid i have BPD and NPD. I suffer from this, if this is it, every day, and it's frustrating there's no cure.

wbu

so much codes, over for lowiqcels

First of all I'm not diagnosed.
Stopped reading right there.
People like you are a huge problem and are hurting everyone who is actually diagnosed.
You zoomers are making mental illness a trend. You brag with it on TikTok and you always think every little thought that isn't 100% "normie" means that you have mental illness.
GO. FUCKING. NECK. YOURSELF. if you think that you're so fucking mentally ill and so fucking special. Just prove it. Slit your wrists and hang yourself, you fucking piece of zoomer TRASH. GROW A PAIR YOU FAG

I hate self diagnoses, kill yourself

Stopped reading right there.
People like you are a huge problem and are hurting everyone who is actually diagnosed.
You zoomers are making mental illness a trend. You brag with it on TikTok and you always think every little thought that isn't 100% "normie" means that you have mental illness.
GO. FUCKING. NECK. YOURSELF. if you think that you're so fucking mentally ill and so fucking special. Just prove it. Slit your wrists and hang yourself, you fucking piece of zoomer TRASH. GROW A PAIR YOU FAG
So true

Im diagnosed being ugly

A20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519

Basically every foid has guys available who are gopd looking, way more NT and good at talking to foids than you are since they both have norman brains

GROW A PAIR YOU FAG
That's right champ, all it takes is a firm handshake.
1651858232-679706b9-2c64-4e66-ae22-a5a04e2f597a.jpg

I'm probably equally or more troubled than you, I assume that because even on manosphere forums it was difficult to finid really messed up people mentally to talk with. Also i don't even have a tiktok.

Also what r u diagnosed with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back