Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mentalcels were late bloomers

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Most of them fags developed into decent looking men but their incel minds didn't.
Maybe they noticed how people started to treat them better but they had rotted too hard by that point for it to make a real change on their lives.

Looksmaxxing is pretty useless if you don't NTmax first, and many mentalcels are htns at best

but their incel minds didn't.

Soyboy dance

I regard mentalcels as voluntarily celibate in cases where their mental status is the literal only thing holding them back; bone structure is untreatable except with hundreds of thousands of dollars costing surgeries, while some medication for you to act NT decidedly isn't even comparable... :feelsUgh:

Especially those who are literally HTNs with depression/anxiety or whatever. :feelsclown:

Story of my life

I regard mentalcels as voluntarily celibate in cases where their mental status is the literal only thing holding them back; bone structure is untreatable except with hundreds of thousands of dollars costing surgeries, while some medication for you to act NT decidedly isn't even comparable... :feelsUgh:

Especially those who are literally HTNs with depression/anxiety or whatever. :feelsclown:
Normies made them autistic by treating them like shit before having developed into Chads

if only I wasn't 5'6

No such thing as incel because of craziness, crazy people become like that due to isolation, lack of physical intimacy with the opposite gender

No such thing as incel because of craziness, crazy people become like that due to isolation, lack of physical intimacy with the opposite gender
They got isolated by norms and women when they were still incel looking

They got isolated by norms and women when they were still incel looking
Inceldom is a permanent state, no such thing as ex-cels(Otherwise, he would have been a fakecel/volcel faggot)

Most of them fags developed into decent looking men but their incel minds didn't.
Maybe they noticed how people started to treat them better but they had rotted too hard by that point for it to make a real change on their lives.

Looksmaxxing is pretty useless if you don't NTmax first, and many mentalcels are htns at best
I'm ugly AND a mentalcel. Truely beyond over :fuk: