Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mentalcels dont exis-AUTISM IS MENTALCEL YOU CANT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-

This reminds me so much of my childhood. This exact reaction is what I'd do when I got extremely upset. So many times I was WAY worse than this.

You cannot tell me people like this can ever expect to ascend.

Even with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy I have my moments

BUT YOU ALL KNOW AN AUTIST WHO SLAYS MAD PUSSY even tho hes just a retard who says dumb shit at 6'3 with a personality quirk

RIGHT?

People who deny the existence of mentalcels are coping.

he'll be posting on this site in a few yrs tbh

I used to not think I was very ugly, but after countless times of getting rejected I’ve realized I’m subhuman

What the fuck is going on in this video bro, mogs me
8927.jpg

autists = truest of truecels

I used to not think I was very ugly, but after countless times of getting rejected I’ve realized I’m subhuman
same here in a classical sense I am not ugly but in the modern sense of what is desirable(height, race, bank account,eyes, etc.) I'm one ugly sonofabitch. Also all hapa's are subhumans and yes whites can tell you are "other" and since they can't even figure out what that is until they ask, you are an undesirable piece of shit then when they do find out you are asian/white hybrid it's over.

This reminds me so much of my childhood. This exact reaction is what I'd do when I got extremely upset. So many times I was WAY worse than this.

You cannot tell me people like this can ever expect to ascend.

Even with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy I have my moments

BUT YOU ALL KNOW AN AUTIST WHO SLAYS MAD PUSSY even tho hes just a retard who says dumb shit at 6'3 with a personality quirk

RIGHT?

Even if you are a normie with acceptable looks and height why would a woman choose you if she can have a NT version of yourself at the blink of an eye?

Why a woman will chose an autist normie if she can have a non-autist normie anyways?

Even a fucking whale can have an NT chad nowadays

Even if you are a normie with acceptable looks and height why would a woman choose you if she can have a NT version of yourself at the blink of an eye?

Why a woman will chose an autist normie if she can have a non-autist normie anyways?
Exactly

He shares his bed with his brother that still wets the bed???? Wtf, get this kid his own bed for fuck sake

He shares his bed with his brother that still wets the bed???? Wtf, get this kid his own bed for fuck sake
The dude said they destroyed their beds.

Ngl it's an autistic trait to be...destructive at a young age. (At least more severe than other boys kek)

The dude said they destroyed their beds.

Ngl it's an autistic trait to be...destructive at a young age. (At least more severe than other boys kek)
I know but they can get some beds that will be hard for them to destroy, like on of those beds that is almost like you are sleeping in the floor with just a mattress, this would be a hard one to destroy, I think is a better solution than letting them sleep together, that's very gay and unhealthy.

I know but they can get some beds that will be hard for them to destroy, like on of those beds that is almost like you are sleeping in the floor with just a mattress, this would be a hard one to destroy, I think is a better solution than letting them sleep together, that's very gay and unhealthy.
I think you're assuming they have the money for extra mattresses

Fuck, I have autism and I remember having freak outs like this during childhood. The last time I did this was around 2 years ago where I scratched at my face, specifically my eyes.

Fuck, I have autism and I remember having freak outs like this during childhood. The last time I did this was around 2 years ago where I scratched at my face, specifically my eyes.
Last time I had a meltdown was when my mom tried to kick me out. Jfl at the fact I can look at this shit yet still.. do it

Last time I had a meltdown was when my mom tried to kick me out. Jfl at the fact I can look at this shit yet still.. do it
After the meltdown, my mother talked to me that if I wanted a therapist. I said no and she didn't question anything after that.

After the meltdown, my mother talked to me that if I wanted a therapist. I said no and she didn't question anything after that.
I refused to get any treatment until I was 18 and went to my doctor for agoraphobia autist diagnosis came over a year later

I refused to get any treatment until I was 18 and went to my doctor for agoraphobia autist diagnosis came over a year later
I'm getting close to a breakdown again ngl. Some normalfag is going to piss me off and I'll probably kill him without even trying, but I can tolerate it enough, I also suppress and hold my emotions into a bottle and my mother knows this.

I'm getting close to a breakdown again ngl. Some normalfag is going to piss me off and I'll probably kill him without even trying, but I can tolerate it enough, I also suppress and hold my emotions into a bottle and my mother knows this.
You should see if a doc will give you something

You should see if a doc will give you something
I rather not go to a doctor or therapy. One my family doctor has since retired and we never need to go to a doctor in several years. Two therapy is an absolute joke, I rather not have my Mother pay $150+ dollars for some bullshit normie-tier advice. Three, I don't like any sort of medication and or drugs because they cloud the brain and prevent the thought process from truly thinking.

Therapy ruins the brain and medication turns you into a degenerate. I prefer to not have my thoughts clouded by shitty medication that will probably fuck me over long-term mentally & physically, I prefer to be pure and not have my thoughts and actions controlled by medication & drugs. I want to face the world for what it truly is.

Last edited:
Autismo sleeps with more damaged brother who pisses the bed. Quality parenting. Wonder how many (((vaccines))) his parents loaded up on them.

Autismo sleeps with more damaged brother who pisses the bed. Quality parenting. Wonder how many (((vaccines))) his parents loaded up on them.
Are you an antivaxxer KEK WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT

i hate my AvPD i can't leave my home without severe crippling anxiety even with normie face i could not ascend since you need to talk with foid and maybe go on dates with her, only chad can have mental illnesses and still get laid

and if i'd be listening to jewish doctors and taking their jew pills i'd get this:

Autism is the ultimate mental block for guys. It's not even curable.

The kid kind of reminds me of my younger brother. The sad part is that my brother is in his mid teens

Mentalcels only exist if they are sub-8 males. Mental illness doesn’t matter if you’re chad or female.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back