Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcels are massive coping

• Thread starter Windsorontarioincel
  • Start date
Windsorontarioincel

Windsorontarioincel

When life gets you low you go cho
You cant be fucking mentally celibate, every one of you here is attracted to this forum for a reason and that's because your ugly thats why you have an interest in incels saying you can't get laid because you have autism or some shit your bullshitting yourself there are normies with autism who have no problem getting laid.

non-ugly mentalcel = FAKECEL.

If you’re so retarded that you would rather stay and post on this site than go out and ascend when you have the genetic quality to do so (I’m not directly addressing you OP) because it makes you feel better about the fact you aren’t chad, I guess you could be called a mentalcel

you'd be surpised at the amount of gl users here who larp

I agree.

Mentalcels are a meme. They're usually just egoists who can't admit they're ugly and try to blame something else as the cause.

If you have really severe mental issues you gotta be chad tier looking to get away with it (and you probably won't be able to fuck your looksmatch). As an average guy you have to be very NT/social to get at least some lays. Of course, there are plenty of guys who are both ugly and non NT.

If you’re so retarded that you would rather stay and post on this site than go out and ascend when you have the genetic quality to do so (I’m not directly addressing you OP) because it makes you feel better about the fact you aren’t chad, I guess you could be called a mentalcel
why would it make someone better about not being chad?

why would it make someone better about not being chad?
Because their genetics still lack the quality needed to keep them from being insecure. By reading the ramblings of the absolute bottom of the barrel, they can cope more with the fact that they will never be slayers

Because their genetics still lack the quality needed to keep them from being insecure. By reading the ramblings of the absolute bottom of the barrel, they can cope more with the fact that they will never be slayers
so an incel looking down on truecels i suppose.

at the end of the day they still are in the same boat unless they're a LARPer with a girlfriend

If you are sub 9 then mentalceldom is real, it could be the difference between normie/chadlite and incel. But yeah 9+ guys would slay even if they are fucking vegetables.