Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you know your exact IQ

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

29yo 5'5.5" non-NT
★★★
No matter the number, because only mentally ill people actually take the test. So merely knowing it means you have a noticeable problem.
My advice to highIQcels: never tell normies about it, that would be shooting yourself in the foot.
Btw they made me take WAIS twice. Never began for mentalcels. :feelsrope:

Yeah if you need to know it's over

prolly 70s to 80 for me.

i'm scared of taking a legit IQ test because i have a suspicion i won't perform all that well, better stay ignorant than face the harsh truth

i'm scared of taking a legit IQ test because i have a suspicion i won't perform all that well, better stay ignorant than face the harsh truth
if u score below 130, it’s a sign of mental retardation cause you only got the easy questions correct

the test was designed to uncover mental impairments. theyre basically trying to virtue signal by making u think ur smart since u come across as retarded or figure out ur retarded

im sure youd score at least ~130 unless u have a learning disability

if u score below 130, it’s a sign of mental retardation cause you only got the easy questions correct

the test was designed to uncover mental impairments. theyre basically trying to virtue signal by making u think ur smart since u come across as retarded or figure out ur retarded

im sure youd score at least ~130 unless u have a learning disability
130 is in the 97th percentile, avg iq is 100. Did you take a test on some website or go to an actual facility? You can't trust any of those websites as it's all just to make money and they often give higher scores to inflate users ego...

130 is in the 97th percentile, avg iq is 100. Did you take a test on some website or go to an actual facility? You can't trust any of those websites as it's all just to make money and they often give higher scores to inflate users ego...
130 on an official test is very mediocre. Most people who take the test arent trying and have never taken an online test (inflates ur administered score)

Yes 100 is average, this skitzo is saying random BS right now.

130 on an official test is very mediocre. Most people who take the test arent trying and have never taken an online test (inflates ur administered score)
you clearly do not know what you're talking abt

you clearly do not know what you're talking abt
have u seen the questions? legit if youve finished school, you could easily get over 130. Most people get lower cuz they arent insecure bout their iq and dont try. Notice how loads of doctors and even lawyers are “110iq”

130 is extremely intelligent. 100 is average.

My country has an average IQ of 82, if 130 is the minimum I live in a country of nouthbreathers.

have u seen the questions? legit if youve finished school, you could easily get over 130. Most people get lower cuz they arent insecure bout their iq and dont try. Notice how loads of doctors and even lawyers are “110iq”
You can literally search it up. 130 is way above average. Idk what source u have this from.

You can literally search it up. 130 is way above average. Idk what source u have this from.
they literally just studied all the right subjects at school. Most dont even attempt stem subjects cuz they arent insecure nerds who only have academics going for them

130 is extremely intelligent. 100 is average.

My country has an average IQ of 82, if 130 is the minimum I live in a country of nouthbreathers.
130 is pretty avg for people who try

82 is indicative you guys are too high t to try during testing. Miring son!

they literally just studied all the right subjects at school. Most dont even attempt stem subjects cuz they arent insecure nerds who only have academics going for them
what are you even talking about now

I can't be bothered to take iq tests seriously

No matter the number, because only mentally ill people actually take the test. So merely knowing it means you have a noticeable problem.
My advice to highIQcels: never tell normies about it, that would be shooting yourself in the foot.
I have no idea what my IQ is

My iqs in the 70s