Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mental health problems = death sentence = point of no return

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
If you've been incel through your whole teenage years and have developed native thinking, anxiety etc, this will just snowball into even worser problems and will make it even harder to ascend (muh ascend).

Cause your going to need confidence and positive thinking to play numbers game

Even if you get a femoid, she will dump you for someone who is NT and higher social status.

Last edited:
Agreed. It only gets worse as time goes by

tbhtbh

mentalcels suffer the most

You mean it's over?

Even if you get a femoid, she will dump you for someone who is NT.
I think that foids just want good looking guys. They don't care about their chad's mental issues.

Can confirm. Gone through ~60 rejections when running club game in the last few months. Most approaches were 4-6/10 girls with the odd Stacy and the odd sub 4 (which are hard to find in student clubs otherwise I’d approach more sub 4 girls). Have to rely on copious amounts of alcohol to keep the positive thinking.

When the hangover hits, I’m legit suicidal af
yeah I bet you brag about your lays on looksmax though. Stupid autistic larper

If you've been incel through your whole teenage years and have developed native thinking, anxiety etc, this will just snowball into even worser problems and will make it even harder to ascend (muh ascend).

Cause your going to need confidence and positive thinking to play numbers game
Yep. Over for us before it began.

I think that foids just want good looking guys. They don't care about their chad's mental issues.
Mental health doesn't attract women no, but you have to deal with it 24/7 and it snowballs as your inceldom continues, making your life harder, your confidence worse if youre not chad etc

Mental health doesn't attract women no, but you have to deal with it 24/7 and it snowballs as your inceldom continues, making your life harder, your confidence worse if youre not chad etc
I see. Thanks for the reply.