Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Mental Health Edition] Are you a mentalcel?

Which are you?

• Total voters
Why are u doing that bitch
Cat quote

It would not be surprising that most people on here have mental issues due to being treated ugly, so getting rid of mental issues or all past trauma would not help as they would fall for the same mistakes and it would fuck with their head and regain those issues.

In terms of say autists, they are mentally build different which just so happens to be repulsive to women. If an autist were to become neurotypical they would much easily be able to adjust to society but would not help with dating unless they were an attractive autist before.

I'm not a mentalcel, if I were more physically attractive I wouldn't be an incel anymore

yes I am a giga mentalcel

well for example, I often don’t understand what I’m reading if it’s a complex text, I forget very quickly, I can’t express myself. I have the idea in my head but I don’t know how to express it. Also, sometimes I act like a retard, yeah