Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental Health, low IQ and Social failure made me incel more than looks.

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★
Sometimes I feel that my brain, mind and soul are the problem more so than my appearance.
I have no interests, no feelings, little conversational ability which decreases every year.
I think I am mentally fucked now, I am still self aware of these problems and it makes things worse as I cannot fix these things. I am losing my ability to think, my mind is a cloud all the time.
If I was ugly but had a sharp mind I would feel better than being decent looking but being an empty shell.
I have nothing to offer.

How about therapy? Honest question, no mocking here!

How about therapy? Honest question, no mocking here!
I don't know what actually goes on in therapy but I don't think I can talk myself out of being a shell.
I am late 20s now so I have already missed out on anything worth experiencing and I have no friends either.

Sometimes I feel that my brain, mind and soul are the problem more so than my appearance.
I have no interests, no feelings, little conversational ability which decreases every year.
I think I am mentally fucked now, I am still self aware of these problems and it makes things worse as I cannot fix these things. I am losing my ability to think, my mind is a cloud all the time.
If I was ugly but had a sharp mind I would feel better than being decent looking but being an empty shell.
I have nothing to offer.
I don't know what actually goes on in therapy but I don't think I can talk myself out of being a shell.
I am late 20s now so I have already missed out on anything worth experiencing and I have no friends either.
same

There's a reason why are you like that. Mine is shitty abusive parents and because I'm short and poor.

There's a reason why are you like that. Mine is shitty abusive parents and because I'm short and poor.
I don't know exactly when but I have stagnated around the time I finished school and before I started uni.
I didn't get the grades I needed for a good uni and things went down hill since.
I never really made friends at uni.

Have you tried any one of those mushroom supplements that are meant to clear brain fog? Look into increasing dopamine or some shit lol Drink more coffee and tea that will boost it

Have you tried any one of those mushroom supplements that are meant to clear brain fog? Look into increasing dopamine or some shit lol Drink more coffee and tea that will boost it
More black coffee is worth a try
Not sure I can take mushrooms as it might show up on a drug test at work, where I am barely skating by.

More black coffee is worth a try
Not sure I can take mushrooms as it might show up on a drug test at work, where I am barely skating by.
I've been tea and coffeemaxxing and it's fixing the dopamine imbalance sort of from jewpill SSRIs. i seriously coulda died because jewpills ruined my life gave me 20 different side effects im a year clean and focusing on getting my brain back to normal with all my thoughs, emotions and cognitive ability i had before

I've been tea and coffeemaxxing and it's fixing the dopamine imbalance sort of from jewpill SSRIs. i seriously coulda died because jewpills ruined my life gave me 20 different side effects im a year clean and focusing on getting my brain back to normal with all my thoughs, emotions and cognitive ability i had before
Yeah I want to avoid taking Jewpills and I don't think I would be able to explain how I feel to anyone like a therapist in real life
You making good progress with the dopamine imbalance?

Yeah I want to avoid taking Jewpills and I don't think I would be able to explain how I feel to anyone like a therapist in real life
You making good progress with the dopamine imbalance?
a lot better than before but nowhere near the state i was in pre meds. but fuckin hell bro i feel like my life was stolen from me by being forced on jewpills

I've been trying to grasp at any cope or hobby I can find. Mixed results. Ebbs and flows alot, law of undulation and all that.
Nothing satisfies, and I suck at everything I try to do.