Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men with mental disorders like autism or schizophrenia much less likely to reproduce

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Having mental disorders will fuck your changes of getting laid especially if you are a man

Not surprised at all

depressed females have higher fertility ratio than any PhD incel

I wonder what minimum threshold on the autism they considered. There are mildly autistic people and extremely autistic ones. If this statistic is for anyone with autism or aspergers then it's ropefuel.

I took a look inside the source, apparently this is the criteria they used
Autism was defined by code 299.0 in ICD-9 and by codes F84.0, F84.1, F84.5, and F84.9 in ICD-10 and was not defined in ICD-8.
So they basically included every single type of autism, even milder aspergers cases.It's so fucking over..

Last edited:
I unironically want to have 3-5 kids but I will never have any

"Depressed" females lmao

They get "depressed" when gigachad ignores them while they themselves are ignoring the countless orbiters trying to comfort them.

You have to be perfect to reproduce

They get "depressed" when gigachad ignores them while they themselves are ignoring the countless orbiters trying to comfort them.

They are "depressed" for 30 minutes when they see their friends on instagram with a lot more money than they have.

I wonder what minimum threshold on the autism they considered. There are mildly autistic people and extremely autistic ones. If this statistic is for anyone with autism or aspergers then it's ropefuel.

I took a look inside the source, apparently this is the criteria they used
So they basically included every single type of autism, even milder aspergers cases.It's so fucking over..
Serious fuel ngl

It does help explain things though.

Men are much less likely to give birth.

So a guy with autism won’t be able to impregnate foids despite fucking them?

So a guy with autism won’t be able to impregnate foids despite fucking them?
I don't think the study got that specific. It just said that autistic people are less likely to reproduce, which could be caused by infertility (unlikely) or incel (much more likely).

One question that hasn't been answered is why do these traits keep persisting if they're not fit? I think it's something in the environment.

Toilet gender suffers zero evolutionary pressure

Schizophrenia in women is less of a death sentence than mild autism in men. Brutal.

As a man its a mog or get mogged world. You must be autistic to think this is surprising. Besides in women if you are not mentally sound and then some in this society its pretty much over for you, unless you are a foid. Foids no matter how deranged and out of touch their emotions, behavior and thoughts are will always be paraded and celebrated by other foids and beta orbitors. Their thoughts no matter how dismal will forever be validated in our degenerate society.

Women don't have to do shit to get fucked. They just have to put themselves on a plate, be pretty and wait for a male to do his thing.

I know the red pill is not popular around here, but there is some truth in it : mating behavior is well... behavioral. So it should really be no surprise that autism is correlated with lower fertility.

It's probably different for women, they are the passive part of the whole thing, so all they have to do is to stop refusing advances at some point.

It's so bad you don't even have to go that far
TDH can come with moderate behavioural/social changes when compared to autism/schizophrenia/personality dissorders.

BUT STILL it's enough to make you non NT.
Girls are repulsed by Non NT people

Only autstic chads reproduce