Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Burger roasties abort sons to have daughters

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Of course noodlewhores are at the forefront of this trend:

Amy, who is Chinese American, views her plan to select for girls as a reversal and correction of her culture’s historical preference for sons.

@pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal what we always knew, noodlewhores aborting their hapa sons in favor of daughters :blackpill: :feelsclown:

To many, the prospect of raising a girl just feels as if it will be easier. She’s far less likely to commit a mass shooting or to idolize Andrew Tate. She’s also, points out Moayeri, less likely to be diagnosed with autism.

Over for spergs @AsiaCel

I suddenly don't feel so bad about the one child policy aborting millions of rice foids right now.

@pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal what we always knew, noodlewhores aborting their hapa sons in favor of daughters :blackpill: :feelsclown:

Over for spergs @AsiaCel
my dad treated my sister better than me and my brothers.

what we always knew, noodlewhores aborting their hapa sons in favor of daughters :blackpill: :feelsclown:
It seems nice to me actually. We need sex ratio recorrection right now, like from 103(M):100(F) into 10(M):100(F) to reduce inceldom.

Over for spergs @AsiaCel
NGl i would do it too, chad worshippers would atleast be mindless school slave in pursuit of chad.
My sister if a man, would be kicked out

It seems nice to me actually. We need sex ratio recorrection right now, like from 103(M):100(F) into 10(M):100(F) to reduce inceldom.
Nah that's cucked af, we need enforced monogamy and sharia law.

Nah, if this happens we will still see the attractive men getting a crazy amount of women regardless of the number of males changing. Women will still only want to be with men they find to be attractive especially if the system doesn't change and their behavior goes unpunished or enforced. Women are more happy sharing a Chad than having a forum member all to himself.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for a while — there's no way WMAF-in-chief Mark Zuckerberg had three daughters in a row by coincidence. Now we have confirmation other Bay Area Asian women (in WMAF, no doubt) are following in his family's footsteps.

The original feminists called for a 10:1 sex ratio. That would in fact be a huge win for men, be it so lopsided towards the top tier of men like everything is.

It speaks to the undeniable immensity of modern female privilege that wealthy parents are choosing daughters over sons. Having said that, the fathers are still cucks for going along with their strongwomen wives and having no confidence in raising well-adjusted sons. *hits pipe*

Last edited:
The perception is that boys are trouble—or at least are susceptible to a particular kind of trouble. There’s been a heavily reported-on crisis of masculinity, with men lagging in almost every metric that matters to success-obsessed Silicon Valley. Men are less likely to finish high school, graduate college, and have children. One study found that 60 percent of young men are single, compared with 30 percent of young women, who are more likely to be in a queer relationship. To many, the prospect of raising a girl just feels as if it will be easier. She’s far less likely to commit a mass shooting or to idolize Andrew Tate. She’s also, points out Moayeri, less likely to be diagnosed with autism. Although a man striving to make as much money as possible might feel capitalist and gross, a woman who does the same is a #girlboss—a beloved trope among millennials making their way in an industry in which only 23 percent of technical roles are filled by women. A daughter, if you squint, can have all of the achievements with none of the baggage.
That is amazingly blackpilledz both in sense of "gamifying" life and knowing the truth of the average young man life

aborting their hapa sons in favor of daughters :blackpill: :feelsclown:
HAHAAHAHA noodlewhores want their offspring to be blown out by more whitu cockru. Not only that this is probably a psyop to prevent a future army of ERs. @Despicablecel

Her daughters will be basket cases, just like their mother. Maybe the bitch should realize she’s too crazy to raise any type of child

HAHAAHAHA noodlewhores want their offspring to be blown out by more whitu cockru. Not only that this is probably a psyop to prevent a future army of ERs. @Despicablecel
Unless foid to male ratio becomes foid to chad ratio, future ERs gonna keep happening. With such blatant tribal behaviours, it's only gonna go up.

She deserves to roasted over a fire alive.

girl friend girls GIF by South Park

Same. My dad was also super hard on us and weirdly focused on us waiting till marriage for sex. He would always say a man’s greatest wedding gift is his virginity or some shit. I couldn’t tell if he was retarded or just some childhood religious trauma beat into his head because nobody ever says that. The focus, throughout all of human history, was having a virgin bride. Nobody has ever given a shit about the groom’s virginity except my dad. There’s no throwing of the groom’s garter at weddings.

But my sister would go out and be a whore and do whatever she wanted, and my dad would get disappointed, but never angry at her. And he wouldn’t put a stop to it. Just plead with her not to behave that way. Meanwhile, my dad would hit me and my brothers if we got out of line. He hit us, but he never hit my sister.

Her daughters will be basket cases, just like their mother. Maybe the bitch should realize she’s too crazy to raise any type of child
Going Crazy GIF

My parents are both the “crazy” sibling in their respective families, even before they met. They’re both the youngest in their families as well. My mom was known for being a little cuckoo growing up by her siblings and even her parents, and they still talk about her being a little cuckoo to this day.

My dad was also known to be a little off his rocker, and his siblings more or less cut him off because of it. They still talk, but rarely visit each other. My dad was diagnosed border-line mentally retarded by a doctor when he was young, and my grandfather just decided never to tell him. When my dad graduated highschool, my grandparents sat him down to tell him the doctor, way back when, told them that my dad would never even learn to read. My grandparents decided to keep his retardation a secret, and they considered him graduating highschool to be the final evidence that he wasn’t retarded. The truth is my dad is probably still a little retarded, just not as retarded as the doctor thought.

Had my parents married different people, they’d probably had been fine, but the fact that they married spouses that were just as crazy as they were created a nightmare.

I've been saying this for a while — there's no way WMAF-in-chief Mark Zuckerberg had three daughters in a row by coincidence. Now we have confirmation other Bay Area Asian women (in WMAF, no doubt) are following in his family's footsteps.

The original feminists called for a 10:1 sex ratio. That would in fact be a huge win for men, be it so lopsided towards the top tier of men like everything is.

It speaks to the undeniable immensity of modern female privilege that wealthy parents are choosing daughters over sons. Having said that, the fathers are still cucks for going along with their strongwomen wives and having no confidence in raising well-adjusted sons. *hits pipe*
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

If I was a hapa, I’d want to be aborted. Hell, I’m white, and I still wish I was aborted.

A greater female-to-male ratio in society would probably be a good thing. Look at all the men who have no career/romantic prospects. Society literally doesn’t know what to do with most of its men. Boomers had it great because there was so much opportunity and so few men to take those opportunities. If you went after something, you got it. Now there’s no opportunities and tons of men who want them. Every job opening receives 500+ resumes. Every woman has 200+ men in her phone hitting he up. Too many men, not enough opportunities.