Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Neetbux in Austria

nine_twentyone

nine_twentyone

Greycel
Hello brothers,

I'm in dire need of your help. I need to get Neetbux in Austria, because I cant take being a wageslave anymore. Because this society doesn't offer me anything but abuse and disdain. So if anyone has gone through the process or knows how to, please leave a message or contact me directly. I will compensate you financially.

I'm a 5'10 ugly currycel getting life mogged daily by pretty much everyone including my own family. I was diagnosed inattentive ADHD and am very likely on the spectrum. Most men just see me as a useful idiot and women just straight up ignore me or treat me like a defunct tool. My interactions with mental health institutions have been terrible and female psychiatrists have lowkey told me to work or die. I just dont want to be part of this system anymore. Don't care if I have to live on scraps, everything beats pretending to normies that you enjoy being a slave to thier system so they can reproduce and be happy while you suffer in silence with nobody caring. Id much rather spend my time helping people like me and you cope with this shitty reality.

Thank you anyone who takes the time to read this.

Stay safe

cant you pretend to be retarded

Do you have Austrian passport?

I wish @IceStorm was still here:feelskek:.

A curry in Austria?

Its fucking over.

Fuck you curry nigger. To live off of whites' honest labor - fuck no. I would make an exception for some white cel, but not for literal curry shitskin invader who destroys the very heart of europe. Go back to whatever shithole has birthed you. And honestly just die.

Last edited:
Fuck you curry nigger. To live off of whites' honest labor - fuck no. I could make an exception for some white cel, but not for literal curry shitskin invader who destroys the very heart of europe. Go back to whatever shitshole has birthed you. And honestly just die.
Born and raised in europe from a generation of pure bred austrians but my blond green eyed Übermensch dad decided it would be a good idea to taint the genepool with a genetic nuke. Its fine when shit goes down I'll mount your mother and sister while you and your dad can watch

if you are not a subhuman fuck off to your shithole and arrangemarriagemaxx

Just go to india and become a sewer diver.

Do you have any mental disabilities such as autism?

Fuck you curry nigger. To live off of whites' honest labor - fuck no. I would make an exception for some white cel, but not for literal curry shitskin invader who destroys the very heart of europe. Go back to whatever shithole has birthed you. And honestly just die.
U make fun of him for being a curry but you realize Austrians (Germans) despise slavs and have throughout history so i don't know why you care so much about this cucked country, as a slav you should know better than that

Last edited: