Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men that give women oral are cucks

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
  • Women prefer getting fucked by good looking guys with big dicks over getting their clits licked
  • Women don't make Chad eat their pussy. They only make guys they're not attracted to do it.
  • Women will see you as a beta if you do it, and she'll never respect you as a man
  • Giving oral is a submissive sex act, which means you're emasculating yourself when you do it
  • It takes hours of neck, tongue, and jaw strain to make her orgasm from it
  • Women bleed down there :feelspuke:
  • It smells like rotten fish :feelspuke:
  • Hundreds of cheesy, sweaty Chad dicks have been there :feelspuke:
  • When they pee, the piss gets sprayed all over their pussy and they don't wipe. They leave the pee there to marinate until their next shower :feelspuke:
I don't respect any man that does it. You're a female worshipping, gynocentric cuck. You're a disgrace to the male gender.

indeed, but those are sex haver problems, so doesn't matter

Incels can get sex by paying or rape, so it's relevant to some of us here. Either way, knowledge is always good

• Women prefer getting fucked by good looking guys with big dicks over getting their clits licked
  • Women don't make Chad eat their pussy. They only make guys they're not attracted to do it.
  • Women will see you as a beta if you do it, and she'll never respect you as a man
  • Giving oral is a submissive sex act, which means you're emasculating yourself when you do it
  • When they pee, the piss gets sprayed all over their pussy and they don't wipe. They leave the pee there to marinate until their next shower :feelspuke:
I don't respect any man that does it. You're a female worshipping, gynocentric cuck. You're a disgrace to the male gender.
all facts

Pretty sure femoids would prefer for a Chad to give them oral than for a sub 3 trucel to fuck them with PIV sex.

Im still not interested tbh, but whatever
Animation Disagree GIF by Moving Picture Show

I would never pleasure a woman, good thing I don’t have to worry

Pretty sure femoids would prefer for a Chad to give them oral than for a sub 3 trucel to fuck them with PIV sex.
She'll still prefer Chad's thundercock. Plus it will only make her lose respect for the Chad every time he does it. She'll eventually monkey branch to another Chad

Women will see you as a beta if you do it, and she'll never respect you as a man
shows how fucked up females are, have you ever seen a dude saying "My girlfdreind sucked my dick, i no longer love her and want to break up with her" Imagine disrespecting a partner who gave you pleasure.

She'll still prefer Chad's thundercock. Plus it will only make her lose respect for the Chad every time he does it. She'll eventually monkey branch to another Chad
god damn spoiled stretched whores

You really believe they lose respect for chad when he does it?

shows how fucked up females are, have you ever seen a dude saying "My girlfdreind sucked my dick, i no longer love her and want to break up with her" Imagine disrespecting a partner who gave you pleasure.
Female nature is pure misandry

You really believe they lose respect for chad when he does it?
Chad isn't immortal. It's possible for him to turn women off. She'll let it slide a few times, but soon she'll start seeing him as a beta male. It's just female nature.

Chads mouth never goes near a poontang, he dips and runs, only normie to HTN get the "privilege" of "pleasuring" a foid.

Why do I hear foid sometimes say muhhh Chad won't lick my pussy. Ok then well I don't suck dick then

Why do I hear foid sometimes say muhhh Chad won't lick my pussy. Ok then well I don't suck dick then
I'm willing to bet that when foids say that, they guy they're with is a betabuxx, normie, or high-tier normie that thinks he has the SMV to be as sexually selfish as a Chad.

All I see is facts. These lists you make are based af :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

How does giving what she likes the least, out the two, makes being a submissive cuck? That's contradictory.

They do, but that's not the point, the point is that you want to eat it. They don't even have sex with men they are not attracted to, betabuxxers almost always end up in dead bedrooms.

Again, giving too much weight to what they think about you, this is what being a submissive cuck is.

That begs the question.
Who cares? You would not be doing it primarily to make her orgasm, you would be doing it because you are attracted to pussy.
:feelsohh:
Agreed, giving oral to a non virgin is cuck behaviour.

I want to do oral on a girl, but it’s a moot point since I will never have the opportunity to anyway.

i probably would have done it once for the experience, if i was a teenager chad getting there before others had a chance.

but

How does giving what she likes the least, out the two, makes being a submissive cuck? That's contradictory.
I agree that giving priority to what she likes sexually is cucked. But the context is if the guy is eating pussy because he thinks she likes it. She might enjoy how it feels, but it will hurt him in the long run when she starts seeing him as beta.
They do, but that's not the point, the point is that you want to eat it. They don't even have sex with men they are not attracted to, betabuxxers almost always end up in dead bedrooms.
If you want to do it because it's a fetish of yours, then that's different. But in my post, I was addressing the cuckinglinquists who do it with mainly the foid's pleasure in mind.
Again, giving too much weight to what they think about you, this is what being a submissive cuck is.
It's not about what they think. It's about how they'll treat you based on what they think. If they think you're a beta, you will get disrespected, emasculated, taken advantage of, and abused by her. Betas get cheated on, divorce raped etc. It's always in your best interest to be seen as an alpha by the foid you choose to associate with.
That begs the question.

Who cares? You would not be doing it primarily to make her orgasm, you would be doing it because you are attracted to pussy.
Like I said, if that's your fetish or whatever, then it's different. But just because it's your fetish, it won't stop the foid from labelling you a beta, so I still wouldn't do it unless you don't mind dealing with the beta treatment.
:lul:
Agreed, giving oral to a non virgin is cuck behaviour.
:yes:

i probably would have done it once for the experience, if i was a teenager chad getting there before others had a chance.

but
I should have made it clear that there's a difference between giving oral for your own personal enjoyment or for the experience, and doing it because you want to please the foid. Though, alot of times it's cope when people say it's for their own enjoyment. They just make that rationalization in their mind because they don't want to admit everything I wrote on the list is true.

That's what Ancient Romans believed it's a female duty to serve men not other way around.

RoboCop Win64 Shipping JLzJ4Uneit
RoboCop Win64 Shipping noMxXXn7fi

only 2/10 beta buck cucks like this one on the right would lick used up disgusting cunts

Last edited:
Foids forcing subChads to give foids oral are indirectly training them to become faggots.

Foids forcing subChads to give foids oral are indirectly training them to become faggots.
When you realize the clit is just an undeveloped penis, that becomes even more clear.

Fucking brutal.

Foids will lie and say dick size doesn't matter and that you just need to use your fingers and mouth, but they will HATE you for being born with a small penis AND will look down on you for having to resort to oral sex.

Only Chad's thundercock will satisfy them.

Fucking brutal.

Foids will lie and say dick size doesn't matter and that you just need to use your fingers and mouth, but they will HATE you for being born with a small penis AND will look down on you for having to resort to oral sex.

Fucking brutal.

Honestly, I would prefer a woman who sees me as equal partner. In that case I hope she wouldn't feel the way you described it.

Of course it depends on the circumstances, but I would assume that we would likely both prefer receiving head to giving it, but both prefer receiving head more than disliking giving head. In that case, the best option for us would be to give head to each other (not necessarily at the same time).

I don't really care what the woman makes other people do, I only care that my relationship with her is fine.
And yeah, I would imagine that before sex we could both shower, then there shouldn't be any problem with pee.

if you wouldn't give a woman oral on the chance to do so you are quite literally a fakecel, my Brother in Christ.

if you wouldn't give a woman oral on the chance to do so you are quite literally a fakecel, my Brother in Christ.
JFL. If you consider eating pussy ascension then idk what to tell you. Read the post

I agree with all except number 2. Some women will definitely request it from guys they genuinely are attracted too but it's not a dealbreaker

Women even have disparaging terms for it like "munch".