Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men that give women oral are cucks

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
  • Women prefer getting fucked by good looking guys with big dicks over getting their clits licked
  • Women don't make Chad eat their pussy. They only make guys they're not attracted to do it.
  • Women will see you as a beta if you do it, and she'll never respect you as a man
  • Giving oral is a submissive sex act, which means you're emasculating yourself when you do it
  • It takes hours of neck, tongue, and jaw strain to make her orgasm from it
  • Women bleed down there :feelspuke:
  • It smells like rotten fish :feelspuke:
  • Hundreds of cheesy, sweaty Chad dicks have been there :feelspuke:
  • When they pee, the piss gets sprayed all over their pussy and they don't wipe. They leave the pee there to marinate until their next shower :feelspuke:
I don't respect any man that does it. You're a female worshipping, gynocentric cuck. You're a disgrace to the male gender.
Chad will eat out a stacy that he lOvEs. Women know that the man has subjugated himself and he is a candidate for a divorce rape. Oral sex on a foid is a signal that she can preying mantis the dude.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/18ae9t9/eating_out_gone_wrong/

Just saw this post on r/TwoXHoles and it reminded me of this thread.

The foid says she 'lost her feelings' for the guy after he ate her out and she didn't orgasm. Dude was probably a dicklet chadlite who had to resort to oral sex and now she hates him.

Sexhaver problems, but brutal nonetheless.

I've heard of countless stories like that. Not even just about a guy eating pussy. I've heard of shit like a guy saying "I love you" too often, and the foid loses attraction to him.

If a guy shows any signs of "beta male" traits such as insecurity, low self-esteem, or validation seeking (eating pussy is one of many physical manifestations of these traits), foids will always start to resent him.

It's one of the only ways that a Chad can turn foids off. But foids will still tolerate it depending on how low her SMV is compared to Chad. Stacies will almost never tolerate any of those traits. It's one of the reasons why some of them choose a hypermasculine, testosteronemaxxed Tyrone over a gentleman Chad.

I would like some 69 tbf.

Pretty sure femoids would prefer for a Chad to give them oral than for a sub 3 trucel to fuck them with PIV sex.
why do you only type in blue

Extremely based.

shows how fucked up females are, have you ever seen a dude saying "My girlfdreind sucked my dick, i no longer love her and want to break up with her" Imagine disrespecting a partner who gave you pleasure.
That’s a good point. There are so many foid behaviors where if you gender swap them you can really see how fucked up they are.

If the girl is a virgin or has only been fucked by you, it isn't cucked. But if not, yeah, kinda cucked.

I'm not really into it tbh.

If the girl is a virgin or has only been fucked by you, it isn't cucked. But if not, yeah, kinda cucked.

I'm not really into it tbh.
especially after all of retardfuel's posts..
yeah no thanks

>touching half eaten messy roast beef out of a garbage bin with your mouth?
no thanks
Nty