Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Men suicide more because they are too proud to talk about issues"

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
WRONG. If I told a femail that I was dying painfully and gradually from lack of sex, do you actually think she would actually do anything to help, despite the fact that she is 1000% ready and able to cure pretty much all my issues in a few minutes?

It's like a homeless person 'venting' to a rich white lady about how hungry he is, while she has excess food in her hand and throws food away regularly and believes that leftover food is gross.

Nobody gives a fuck about mens issues. We are disposable tools to society and the government.

Nautica1983 said:
Nobody gives a fuck about men s issues. We are disposable tools to society.

Of course, which is why in emergencies and things like titanic, men are forced to let sluts and their kids get to safety first. We're shamed either way.

Like they cared about low value men... the moment a sub-8 says ANYTHING about having suicide ideations or... well even depression or anxiety, he's cast apart. If he's a Chad, he won't have depression or suicide ideations. They only benefit from low value men committing suicide so why would they even flinch? The logical response for them is to blame the men.

Imagine if it was Chad telling a girl he was still a virgin, struggling to get sex.

who said "title" ?

nausea said:
who said "title" ?

The title? Lots of people. My college professors said it, inceltears tried to say it, suicide ratio articles also say it.

CopingGymcel said:
Imagine if it was Chad telling a girl he was still a virgin, struggling to get sex.

The girl would "offer" herself shamlessly in order to "help" him ofc.
And totally not to take a Chads virginity before one of her slut friends hear about it and try to do it themselves.

Everything we are told is a lie.

It isn't because we are proud. It is because people care less.

anincelforlifelol said:
It isn't because we are proud. It is because people care less.

Yea people think it's a pride thing, when in reality, men aren't really care about. People only pretend to take their issues seriously when it's too late.

Zielony4 said:
Yea people think it's a pride thing, when in reality, men aren't really care about. People only pretend to take their issues seriously when it's too late.

"If only we knew what would happen!"
"If only we spoke to him!"
"If only I met him in person, and he wouldn't have committed such heinous acts."

All fucking bullshit.

anincelforlifelol said:
"If only I met him in person, and he wouldn't have committed such heinous acts."

All fucking bullshit.

Only to make themselves appear 'empathic' and 'benevolent' and 'caring'. Hypocrites.

DAFMFP said:
Only to make themselves appear 'empathic' and 'benevolent' and 'caring'. Hypocrites.

You can't imagine how much of that bullshit triggers me from the ER videos. All that shit with women saying they would have been his friend, and all this nonsense. "I would've given him a chance!" All BULLSHIT. I knew ER when he was making his videos before he killed himself and shot normies. There were only men commenting, and they were all making fun of him. There was not a SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN who EVER commented.

At one point ER wrote in the comments that he just wants a woman to tell him why he struggles with females. Guess how many people responded to him? 0.

Women are fucking hypocrites.

anincelforlifelol said:

All fucking bullshit.

Damn. In my english class in my first semester of college, they were talking about how there's always a lonely person in the class who's probably isolated and socially rejected, yet there I was, sitting in that class. Some chick in there said she would try to talk to a person like that, but I bet it's a big lie. Femails actions speak louder than words.

Well when you have the egg you're the crown jewel of society, feminism is trying to make it a full of matriarchy. At least incels prove there are sane rational thinkers left in the world

mental_out said:
The "men are too proud" shit annoys me so much. No it's because women (and of course their whiteknight lackeys) actively lash out at any man who voices a problem.

Yea, we've been proving this "men are too proud" shit wrong for well over a year. We get laughed at for talking about our issues.

anincelforlifelol said:
DAFMFP said:
You can't imagine how much of that bullshit triggers me from the ER videos. All that shit with women saying they would have been his friend, and all this nonsense. "I would've given him a chance!" All BULLSHIT. I knew ER when he was making his videos before he killed himself and shot normies. There were only men commenting, and they were all making fun of him. There was not a SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN who EVER commented.
At one point ER wrote in the comments that he just wants a woman to tell him why he struggles with females. Guess how many people responded to him? 0.
Women are fucking hypocrites.

Holy shit lmao, that's insane. Fuck those virtue signalling cunts.

Zielony4 said:
anincelforlifelol said:
All fucking bullshit.
Damn. In my english class in my first semester of college, they were talking about how there's always a lonely person in the class who's probably isolated and socially rejected, yet there I was, sitting in that class. Some chick in there said she would try to talk to a person like that, but I bet it's a big lie. Femails actions speak louder than words.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

females have no fucking empathy, it's all for show.

Nautica1983 said:
Nobody gives a fuck about mens issues. We are disposable tools to society and the government.

Actually, if you are Chad, they give a fuck about it. Look at son of bitch Jeremy Meeks.

ironcrusher38 said:
Actually, if you are Chad, they give a fuck about it. Look at son of bitch Jeremy Meeks.

Chad is a tiny minority of men. They don't care about men as a whole. Even fucking Jeremy Meeks was a loser criminal with an average wife before he got famous.

Average bitch>Chad

kek try sharing your problems with anyone who isn't your Mum as a guy. You'll either be ignored or told it's your own fault.

A pity fuck from a girl wouldn't do me any good. I want a girl to WANT to fuck me because she's attracted to me, not because she "feels bad" for me.

What crazy mental gymnastics does it take for someone to say "Men suicide more because they are too proud to talk about issues," literally wtf...

I betcha the person wanted to say that because its an easy cop out... A dummy like me could spot that the person saying that doesn't want to mention men feeling depressed or unwanted, but instead I think they may save it later, for when they talk about womens issues. That person is unfairly biased...

Men commit suicide because we know our problems are unsolvable. Black pill is reality. Hard, scientific, biological, evidence-based, empirical fact. Rope is the only actual solution. It’s not “all just in your head”; no therapist can change your physical appearance or change the basic femoid evolutionary programming. Rope, rope, rope.

existentialhack said:
kek try sharing your problems with anyone who isn't your Mum as a guy. You'll either be ignored or told it's your own fault.

Lol, my mother doesn't care either. No surprise though.

MayorOfKekville said:
Men commit suicide because we know our problems are unsolvable. Black pill is reality. Hard, scientific, biological, evidence-based, empirical fact. Rope is the only actual solution.  It’s not “all just in your head”; no therapist can change your physical appearance or change the basic femoid evolutionary programming. Rope, rope, rope.

True. Our problems are completely unsolvable so talking about it would do no good.

Ugly men literally mean shit to society

This whole biological evolution through natural selection is simply extremely flawed in terms of overall well-being by having one sex being highly selective and precious and the other one disposable and cheap. To add insult to injury we evolved to such a high level of self-awareness and theory of mind that this causes massive suffering. A beta lion or chimp probably suffers a bit, a human male suffers torture.

The issue here is thinking that talking about a problem fixes it.

It doesn't. Action fixes it.

Nautica1983 said:

This is a subtle way of feminist victim shaming. It's a bit like with men and height. First, women hate on short men because of their toxic femininity, THEN they even have the audacity to blame MEN for it and claim that men are simply too insecure about tall women. It's the opposite! Many men would be fine with dating a tall/er women, women, however, NOT be fine with dating a short/er men. 

Same with talking about mental health issues. Talking about such painful, uncomfortable issues such as suicide and mental health is as hard for young women as it is for young men. I guess that, by and large, BOTH genders (at least of the young generation) struggle somewhat equally with it. The idea of women being these communicative, emotional geniuses is wrong. Women simply receive more positive feedback when they open up, while men do NOT receive positive feedback. And it's especially WOMEN who HATE all men who open up. Women DESPISE anything that could look like weakness on a man. (One of the reasons why tradcucks and the alt-reich struggle so much with antifeminism: because tradcucks and the alt-reich ALSO despise anything that could look like weakness on a man. Jack Donovan glorified male suicide, after all...)