Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men don't wanna live like cowboys anymore.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
We want to be a bunch of online streamers who are performatively woke to manipulate women into thinking we're feminists, and cancel anyone who doesn't act the same.

Being a man is dead.

We want to be insidious pewdiepies essentially.

That's the product of a gynocentric society. Men become evil in order to attract women because women's preferences are flawed.

We want to be guarded insecure and overprotective. The days of not washing our hands to be manly are gone. The days of making them perfectly clean to manipulate as perfect yuppies have begun.

All men just want to live in a horde and raid during the spring and summer time.

Just my rifle, my pony, and me :feelsYall:

That's the product of a gynocentric society. Men become evil in order to attract women because women's preferences are flawed.
Gynocentrism creates either feminine or violent men. Foids don't care as long as it doesn't affect them, broadly speaking. They hate a healthy balance because it requires hard work. I hope they will have to care one day. By care I mean, shake in fear.

Last edited: