Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female sexual selection is advantageous to the species

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
"Let women choose freely. They certainly know what they are doing."

Meanwhile, what biology has to say about this:

Evolutionary sexuality my ass.

@Dregster, can you pin this? It has tremendous value against people who argue that women's sexuality is somehow evolutionarily advantageous to the species.

Good thread :yes:
Video downloaded :blackpill:

Note that Athens, which regulated women to degrees not seen before or since resulting in extreme male favored sexual selection, has not been surpassed as of yet in terms of geniuses per capita

Last edited:
What a horrible mic. But yea its the fisherian runaway.

A peaceful and organised society would be the best thing for all of us, evolutionarily speaking, since humans are social animals capable of organizing great social and hierarchical structures, yet women pick selfish men with dark triad traits. Or men who take steroids which shortens their lifespan. Men who bully others and display antisocial behavior. Men who loot, kill, murder.

Women are literally animals. They just pick what they want, and picking "the best" has nothing to do with that. Being attractive doesn't mean the most adaptable. But telling women to do better is "incel talking point." No, they need to do better. Like men need to do better and show less antisocial traits, but women are the ones picking those traits so men who want to have sex and relationships have no other choice.

That beard alone makes him gigabased.

This is why we must forbid foids from choosing who to mate with

This proves that subhuman toilets shouldn't breed either
Thanks for pinning the thread. And yes, subhuman women are allowed to taint the blood pool with their defective genes while subhuman men are not. Ironic, no? Evolutionary sexuality is just gynocentric horsecrap.

What a horrible mic. But yea its the fisherian runaway.

A peaceful and organised society would be the best thing for all of us, evolutionarily speaking, since humans are social animals capable of organizing great social and hierarchical structures, yet women pick selfish men with dark triad traits. Or men who take steroids which shortens their lifespan. Men who bully others and display antisocial behavior. Men who loot, kill, murder.

Women are literally animals. They just pick what they want, and picking "the best" has nothing to do with that. Being attractive doesn't mean the most adaptable. But telling women to do better is "incel talking point." No, they need to do better. Like men need to do better and show less antisocial traits, but women are the ones picking those traits so men who want to have sex and relationships have no other choice.
This

Very good post

The fish example at the end is really good.

Very true. I always thought it was funny/absurd that most of the guys girls go for I could beat to death with my hands, but they're chosen anyway because they have a couple millimeters of bone in their face that I don't.

The best periods in human history were when the women had no choice in partner

Not implying causation, but now we’re all fat and becoming stupid and lazy.

Pseudo-Darwinian Chad-worshipping feminist self-hating incels are odious, they manage to be even worse than agecucks sometimes. Some agecucks are just bluepilled youngsters who never really thought about the insanity of agecuckoldry, they just go with the flow with that garbage, sometimes out of fear.

But soyciety doesn't force us into that pseudo-Darwinian self-hating garbage, those vermin go out of their way to buy into such malevolent, harmful, cucked and false worldview.

Last edited:
"Let women choose freely. They certainly know what they are doing."

Meanwhile, what biology has to say about this:

View attachment 965254

Evolutionary sexuality my ass.
True. Women talk about height all the time but in some remote islands in South East Asia and Pacific short aborginals survived periods of famine and starvation since they require less food than their taller cpunterparts.
Women are unintelligent and lack any form of long term thinking.

Also height not equals good in fighting. Khabib, Volkanski, Mike Tyson are all below 6'0. Tall people are wobbly and even modelling agencies don't allow models above 6'2 lol. 6'5 niggers are a modern caricature not some sort of ubermensch some chad worshipping inkwells think they are.

Last edited:
Pseudo-Darwinian Chad-worshipping feminist self-hating incels are odious, they manage to be even worse than agecucks sometimes. Some agecucks are just bluepilled youngsters who never really thought about the insanity of agecuckoldry, they just go with the flow with that garbage, sometimes out of fear.

But soyciety doesn't force us into that pseudo-Darwinian self-hating garbage, those vermin go out of their way to buy into such malevolent, harmful, cucked and false worldview.
Most "chads" like Timothee Chalamet, Chico or Jordan Barrett look like fags to me. I kind admire athletes but that's more due to their athleticism and dedication to sports rather than looks.

This guy is a Stanford University professor btw. Let foids claim he is a dumb inkwell who doesn't know science.

Foids are stupid so obviously they will not select for the right stuff even in their sub conscious mind.

Whats the name of the guy ?

elaborate
Basically, the idea that feminism is good because women should be free to sexually select Chads over incels.

In reality, most women spend their prime days fucking around with contraception and abortions, only to settle down and have kids much later with a man who statistically won't be a Chad

Also, the idea that looks= overall genetic quality is far-fetched at best. Humans have thousands of genes, only a few are responsible for things like your nose or jaw shape. Even if this theory was 100% confirmed true, it would still be cucked to worship Chads and agree with your own misery as an incel, and it wasn't.

In reality, most women spend their prime days fucking around with contraception and abortions, only to settle down and have kids much later with a man who statistically won't be a Chad
They settle down with Oofy Doofies but often get impregnated by Chad secretly. I was unlucky enough to be the son of an Oofy Doofy.

I knew of this and cucked incels often argued with me insisting foids always know best and sexual selection is a part of natural selection

Thanks for posting this. The truth that foids DO NOT select for better genetics needs to be stated more often.

I understand why people here call themselves "subhuman", but I don't like it. We're only subhuman in the eyes of foids, not in the eye of natural selection.

Also, the idea that looks= overall genetic quality is far-fetched at best.
Even if it were true, it's pointless. We no longer are part of the ecosystem, we live unnatural lives separated from nature and natural selection.
What would have been considered good genetics of the past is no longer necessary. What's the eugenics for? To make better slaves?
So we can have physically perfect men working the cash register, in warehouses, and as computer programmers? The whole notion is a ridiculous waste of effort.
Men could have stopped this shit from developing so we can focus on genetic editing.

Even if it were true, it's pointless. We no longer are part of the ecosystem, we live unnatural lives separated from nature and natural selection.
What would have been considered good genetics of the past is no longer necessary. What's the eugenics for? To make better slaves?
So we can have physically perfect men working the cash register, in warehouses, and as computer programmers? The whole notion is a ridiculous waste of effort.
Men could have stopped this shit from developing so we can focus on genetic editing.
Exactly, there's also that.

I think such incels who worship Chads and support feminism are just masochistic cuckolds, that's the heart of the matter. Most people are not really interested in truth, they just choose to believe what better fits their proclivities.

Brutal but no arguments in this video, that's why shit is the way it is

LOOK AROUND YOU..

Women breed with two kinds of people. Good looking or dominant in her hierarchy. Incels rarely get promoted
and we don't get matches on Tinder. If we complain we get demoralised and ridiculed. It is very similar to the 1960s
for black people.

Most "chads" like Timothee Chalamet, Chico or Jordan Barrett look like fags to me. I kind admire athletes but that's more due to their athleticism and dedication to sports rather than looks.
They are low IQ. Meanwhile people like me can bring humanity to golden utopia and my genes are rejected. PFFT bold shitty insignificant move mother nature.

*Chooses an abusive man on purpose*
Abusive man that only isn't reckless and ruins an entire neighborhood or social behaviors in generations. But completely holds humanity back.

Abusive men and shallow women are holding this species back from interdimensional travel and space colonizing. Which is the true purpose of life. NOT HAVING SEX AND MEANINGLESS WARS isn't the purpose. Fucking retardation.

Basically, the idea that feminism is good because women should be free to sexually select Chads over incels.

Also, the idea that looks= overall genetic quality is far-fetched at best. Humans have thousands of genes, only a few are responsible for things like your nose or jaw shape. Even if this theory was 100% confirmed true, it would still be cucked to worship Chads and agree with your own misery as an incel, and it wasn't.
The first high IQ response I've fucking saw in awhile.

Nice to see you again

Nice to see you again
Thanks bro, same. The site seems a bit slow these days but good to see some known names and avis from likeable people around here.

Thanks bro, same. The site seems a bit slow these days but good to see some known names and avis from likeable people around here.
I remember you when I first came here. Nowadays it's a bunch of fakecels in here and infiltrators I don't even know if you blocked me or if maybe im just crazy

Nowadays it's a bunch of fakecels in here and infiltrators
As far as I've seen, it's better than it was by the time I left at least.

I don't even know if you blocked me or if maybe im just crazy
You're not ignored here and I don't remember ever ignoring you, but my memory is very poor so who knows :waitwhat:

I actually un-ignored a bunch of people here the other day just because of the little movement, kek.

Must read thread, should be saved for other incels to educate themselves on the Blackpill

Truth is women will always prefer the tall low IQ roided out thugmaxxed Chad/Tyrone over the short high Iq normal polite incel, and this will lead to a idiocracy that will destroy the human race's potential.

You're one of the rare based newfags

yet women pick selfish men with dark triad traits. Or men who take steroids which shortens their lifespan. Men who bully others and display antisocial behavior. Men who loot, kill, murder.
So, basically, men that can survive? Bold of you to assume women would be attracted to weak man

In Africa we had easier access to food and less enviormental pressures in terms of changes of the seasons. So probably, female selection was a higher % of the total selection pressures. And the result is violence and crime rates and fathers who leave their children behind.

Then we left Africa, and in more hostile climates we evolved to be more cooperative and smarter and less violent. And founded civilisation. Maybe because women had less to say about what genes were passed on and nature happened to select for planning and working together as a group. You need to prepare for winter to survive. Save up food. Prepare hides and furs to keep warm. Remain a functional group even despite arguments and conflicts or split up and die alone in the cold.

Women might be the reason why Africa looks like this, ultimately.

MathareValleySlum 1 1030x540
Thumbs b c fe32e1df1e174ba69573205a92a92622

And why black crime stats look like this.
Race and crime
BlacksAroundTheWorld

FpboxEaXEAMuWeL

Not feeling 100% confident in this idea, but if it was the case, I would trust this hypothesis to 100% remain underpursued by current day scientists.

The difference between first and third world might be the long-term result of female selection.

Last edited:
So, basically, men that can survive? Bold of you to assume women would be attracted to weak man
Bold of you to assume we are still living in the jungle or that a bunch of violent brutes would make it through modernity, where many first world countries can whipe out the whole world with nukes. "Wasn't weak" is gonna look real great on the tombstone of our species.

If staying alive means you're strong, then long-term survival of humanity becomes a real test of the quality of genes selected for. And I have some bad news for you in that regard...

I came here ready to destroy the argument that women selection is eugenics, which even some users here seem to believe, but thank this guy for this video! Foids choose based on bullshit traits because they can't reason against their search for tingles. Women are worse than animals in heat with this. The only reason humanity advanced was because this was taken away from them.

This is very true and something that many ignore.

Women are literally animals.
you've figured it out. This is the true essence and the end of blackpill. Women are animals: unintelligent and driven by primate instincts.