Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Men don't need plastic surgeries! Becky needs a boob job!"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Silly inkwells, you're not entitled to sex. But becky is entitled to your tax dollars so she can get a boob job for Chad. Do you have bug eyes, recessed chin, clown ears, etc.? No, that's not important to take care of, Becky need a boob job.

That's some rage fuel there, men slave away at work to pay tax that goes to foids to get boob jobs, the same foids that wouldn't give you a second of there time, only chad

That's some rage fuel there, men slave away at work to pay tax that goes to foids to get boob jobs, the same foids that wouldn't give you a second of there time, only chad

This is one of the reasons why i try to stay neet as long as possible.

Im beyond saving via plastic surgery, you would need to operate on almost every single feature, only a brain transplant into a Chad body would work for me

Ban cosmetic surgery NOW.

Silly inkwells, you're not entitled to sex. But becky is entitled to your tax dollars so she can get a boob job for Chad. Do you have bug eyes, recessed chin, clown ears, etc.? No, that's not important to take care of, Becky need a boob job.
I hate women

i would have needed surgery ten years ago, its over now.

99% of foids have at one point in their life stuffed their bra.
why would u need surgery for something that's hidden behind clothes? doesn't make sense.
this is 100% for chad only.

i would have needed surgery ten years ago, its over now.

99% of foids have at one point in their life stuffed their bra.
why would u need surgery for something that's hidden behind clothes? doesn't make sense.
this is 100% for chad only.

The world revolves around Chads and foids. All sub8 men are slaves

Yes I am currently plastic surgery maxxing

This thread def represents what it's "socially acceptable". If you, as a man, want to improve anything about your aesthetics you're automatically seen as a faggot/vain dude. Meanwhile holes can get all the surgery they want bcuz holes.

WHAT, a boo job is partially payed by the government?

Technically not now, but this thread at mentalhealthforum.net is proposing it

Technically not now, but this thread at mentalhealthforum.net is proposing it
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmetic-procedures/breast-enlargement/

They have actually changed the wording since incels noticed that breast implants were covered for psychological reasons...

This used to be on the NHS website...

They have changed it after memes were spread on incel subreddits.
Nothing about severely underdeveloped face bones though...

Good news is that apparently they now cover gyno removal for gynocels. When I first spread memes about this, gynocels would comment about how they were't covered but bob jobs were. Minor progress towards helping incels in the UK... Still absolutely fucked in America.

RageFuelofDeath

MedicareROFLKEK

Some IT users (probably banned now) agreed with a post Smegma capped where I was talking about surgery...

Foids would rather have all men be enslaved in coal mines digging for diamonds then let implants or boob jobs be discontinued due to lack of funds, all men are meatshields, sextoys and slaves for people who had the luxury of being born with a vagina

This thread def represents what it's "socially acceptable". If you, as a man, want to improve anything about your aesthetics you're automatically seen as a faggot/vain dude. Meanwhile holes can get all the surgery they want bcuz holes.
exactly. Thats why ill have to trump every outsider thought and views to get my looksmaxing plan done. I'd risk death without hesitations just to ascend

I work all day so some whore can have retarded-looking fake tits?!!!
Any foid caught getting implants should be condemned to the shittiest of retail and warehouse jobs.