Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I believe the NT pill (to an even bigger extent now)

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Basically bro, its fucking over for me. Today I got a lecture from one of my "Friends". Me and him have watched a couple normie movies together. This kid is basically a nerd, but hes a popular nerd, hes not even a nerd, hes a fucking geek... He plays DND, does some shit for school leadership, knows a little to much about dragon ball, marvel, dc, and star wars. We basically had a conversation and he told me about how he lost his virginity. We got on this topic because we were talking about how his ex-girlfriend said that he fingered her on school grounds, despite these rumors he is still well liked among peers. I told him "W rizz (insert name)" and he told me that I would never get pussy if I kept on talking in that manner and that I had 0 social skills and that I was untrustworthy basically, I asked him why he was putting me on blast in such a manner and basically he told me that he had tried to help me in a nice way but I wouldn't listen.

I think he called off our friendship, I'm not sure. We will see if he talks to me in class tomorrow. If he doesn't, I give up because its fucking over and I'm going to either rope soon, go ER, or quiet kidmaxx. I will never get pussy. And this kid is literally subhuman, or ltn at best.

Really need @calimero's thread right about now.

You're like 15, 80% chance it's some landwhale with low teenage standards that got desperate enough to want to fuck your friend. Not every relationship and story IRL is going to align with the blackpill. :feelshaha:

You need to NT Maxx one way or another while you can. College and Work requires you to be NT too if you want to make it far.

You're like 15, 80% chance it's some landwhale with low teenage standards that got desperate enough to want to fuck your friend. Not every relationship and story IRL is going to align with the blackpill. :feelshaha:
in highschool NT pill applies more so than outside of it as foids aren't as exposed to extreme dating apps yet

I think he called off our friendship
I don't think so. I think he just said you're autistic

Anyway, I didn't grow up in the US like most here so I can't say much about it, but in Brazil the NTpill is undeniable. Looks are more important, but NTmaxxing saves a lot of people. Latin America idolizes NTness

in highschool NT pill applies more so than outside of it as foids aren't as exposed to extreme dating apps yet
True, but LTN geeks usually don't get to lose their virginity and fuck foids in high school unless it's a literal landwhale. Remember every zoomoid teenage foid nowadays has social media and TikTok prettyboy Chads available at a moment's notice. :ping:

You need to NT Maxx one way or another while you can. College and Work requires you to be NT too if you want to make it far.
I can force myself into social situations or something I have no clue.

But I feel like everyone hates me for no reason and no one wants to be around me

How your theory doesn't align with a blackpill? Females always date up, and exces of fat lowers smv drasticly

What kinda faggot puts his fingers in a nasty pussy. Women are not for being pleasured they are for pleasuring men. Would knock a bitch out that wanted anything less than rough penetration

I think he called off our friendship, I'm not sure. We will see if he talks to me in class tomorrow.
nigga posting elementary school drama