Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how does a man subtly indicate interest in a foid?

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
i am non-chad so i can''t just whip my cock out. help me so when i ask out my oenitis she doesn't freak out because she was expecting me to be an orbiter.

Be handsome.

Nigga you already asked for her number ... she knows.

She thinks she's a 10 and that everyone is interested in her.

gaslight her into committing suicide

jump on her and start humping her in the middle of the street
Hump GIF - Hump - Discover & Share GIFs

All a man can do is indicate that he's available. The foid indicates interest (subtly if sub 8, explicitly if Chad).

She thinks she's a 10 and that everyone is interested in her.
Yup, foids only interacting with men that have interest in them, if not they will try to convince you to be interest in them, its why redpillers are somewhat right about acting aloof because foids need constant validation.

You don't unless she shows interest first.

Another muh oneitis user...

OP does she talk to you?

I have no idea

make eye contact with her. repeatedly

Ask her out.
Get rejected.
Forget her.

Simple.

Ask if she has a boyfriend. I think being subtle is stupid but I am incel so I don't know what works since nothing has worked for me but this seems to make the most sense.

Usually by being attractive near her. If you can't do that, all other attempts will be construed as an attempted assault.

OP does she talk to you?
she was talking to me a lot yesterday, but i don't think it was an ioi because i am ugly as shit and when i asked for her number she gave an awkward laugh

Grape her (in GTA).

she was talking to me a lot yesterday, but i don't think it was an ioi because i am ugly as shit and when i asked for her number she gave an awkward laugh
Do you have a mutual female friend who can find out for you if she likes you?