Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are just as shitty as women.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
No i ain't talking feminist or some shit motherfucker. this isn't feminist or anything. i mean men are retarded just like women. all humans are retarded. both genders are both objectively retarded. Humans are a trash species.

Men are women's slaves. They will literally commit crimes and violence or kill people in cold blood just to get women to fuck them and sow their wild oats. They literally have a tendency to fall in love faster than women and will send them intro messages on dating apps drooling all over them. they will literally do anything to get a woman to sleep with them and even value their platonic female friends more than their male friends. in fact, studies show that women have more close friends, more likely to have a best friend, less likely to have no friends and are more likely to become friends upon meeting other women compared to when men meet other men. Women also are more likely to maintain friendships from long ago. Men don't get attached when meeting other men but will get attached more than women when it comes to dating. Women don't get attached to men as much but get attached to women a lot. Women also find other women more attractive than men. Men tend to fuck any woman, to the point where ugly women have more sex partners but ugly men have less sex partners, reinforcing juggernaut law. The fattest women also have the highest number of partners whereas the thin women have the least. Men act like women when it comes to making friends. Finding friends is like finding a date when you're a man. Like a woman who is taken, you're not gonna make friends with them once they already have friends, and you have to hang out with on weekends more than a few times to have any chance of becoming friends with them. They're more willing to be friends with a woman than with another man. They aren't gonna pay attention to you but will pay attention to the woman they met at some place and try to date her.

And men also tend to be overprotective of m'lady. i read studies showing that participants advocates longer sentences for men who assault wives compared to men who assault husbands or women who assault husbands, with men advocating longer sentences than women advocating sentences. Many men are benevolently sexist and view women as damsels in distress who need to be protected. they'll have no problem attacking men (both muscular big men and short scrawny men), but many won't even mildly slap a 6 ft muscular woman, which is why saying "i won't hit a woman because they're weaker" is a dumb argument. Studies have shown that men are more violent towards other men than they are towards their girlfriends, but women are more likely to be violent towards their boyfriends than towards other women.

Not to mention they age like milk earlier than women. I'll admit, men who aren't bad as more common than women who aren't bad, but they all still are shit.

it's simple, humans in general are shit. fuck humanity.

There’s some decent men but all women have shit personalities

No i ain't talking feminist or some shit motherfucker. this isn't feminist or anything. i mean men are retarded just like women. all humans are retarded. both genders are both objectively retarded. Humans are a trash species.

Men are women's slaves. They will literally commit crimes and violence or kill people in cold blood just to get women to fuck them and sow their wild oats. They literally have a tendency to fall in love faster than women and will send them intro messages on dating apps drooling all over them. they will literally do anything to get a woman to sleep with them and even value their platonic female friends more than their male friends. in fact, studies show that women have more close friends, more likely to have a best friend, less likely to have no friends and are more likely to become friends upon meeting other women compared to when men meet other men. Women also are more likely to maintain friendships from long ago. Men don't get attached when meeting other men but will get attached more than women when it comes to dating. Women don't get attached to men as much but get attached to women a lot. Women also find other women more attractive than men. Men tend to fuck any woman, to the point where ugly women have more sex partners but ugly men have less sex partners, reinforcing juggernaut law. The fattest women also have the highest number of partners whereas the thin women have the least. Men act like women when it comes to making friends. Finding friends is like finding a date when you're a man. Like a woman who is taken, you're not gonna make friends with them once they already have friends, and you have to hang out with on weekends more than a few times to have any chance of becoming friends with them. They're more willing to be friends with a woman than with another man. They aren't gonna pay attention to you but will pay attention to the woman they met at some place and try to date her.

And men also tend to be overprotective of m'lady. i read studies showing that participants advocates longer sentences for men who assault wives compared to men who assault husbands or women who assault husbands, with men advocating longer sentences than women advocating sentences. Many men are benevolently sexist and view women as damsels in distress who need to be protected. they'll have no problem attacking men (both muscular big men and short scrawny men), but many won't even mildly slap a 6 ft muscular woman, which is why saying "i won't hit a woman because they're weaker" is a dumb argument. Studies have shown that men are more violent towards other men than they are towards their girlfriends, but women are more likely to be violent towards their boyfriends than towards other women.

Not to mention they age like milk earlier than women. I'll admit, men who aren't bad as more common than women who aren't bad, but they all still are shit.

Truth

Tbh women denying you sex (incelibacy) wouldn't be that bad if normie men weren't hyper-aggressive, ultra competitive, hierarchal and judgmental assholes

There’s some decent men but all women have shit personalities
decent men are rare. most are normies, simps or cucks
Truth

Tbh women denying you sex (incelibacy) wouldn't be that bad if normie men weren't hyper-aggressive, ultra competitive, hierarchal and judgmental assholes
i mean men pursue women get pursued has socialized men into simps and women into retards who breed around with tough guys and then later leech off a normie for his money for kids that aren't his

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on this? i mean you do hate all humans and men are humans.

There are still more than foids, and we have to unite and grow the uncuck movement.
i think obliteration of mankind is ideal.

While it's true that humanity is flawed and shitty, If we had a good person governing the whole world, making the right laws, maybe things could be different... 'cause the actual laws, promote evilness and shitty behaviors, forcing good people to extinction

I was also thinking, that an AI would be our best bet at doing the job, giving its impartiality

Last edited:
Men don't need to put other men down
If you don't you get ridiculed by other men :fuk:

High IQ tbh, after the last thread you did, I am glad to know you're rational again. :feelsthink::feelsokman:

While it's true that humanity is flawed and shitty, If we had a good person governing the whole world, making the right laws, maybe things could be different... 'cause the actual laws, promote evilness and shitty behaviors, forcing good people to extinction

I was also thinking, that an AI would be our best bet at doing the job, giving its impartiality
idk. i think humans are irredeemable

It’s over for male-cels. For some, it never even began.

Yep I can see that take but within my personal life women have been more shitty not by much though.

Last edited:
simps, soyboys and low inhib men who harass anyone who looks at their whore gf are all a scourge on society

Yep I can see that take but within my personal life women have been more shitty not by much though.
i think humans in general are trash

I hate everyone. When I’m depressed I just want to be left alone and say nothing.

Humans are a trash species.

Knowledge increases pain. Being born as a human on this earth is a curse.

I agree, i cannot change my worldview anymore, there's no return.

That's just common sense I've only been bullied by other men, what's a girl gonna do to you?

i have no friends because i have bad personality uniroically: insecure + cringe +boring

That's just common sense I've only been bullied by other men, what's a girl gonna do to you?
Make false accusations, get simps to threaten or harm you, deny you sex, and vote for cucked laws.

Make false accusations, get simps to threaten or harm you, deny you sex, and vote for cucked laws.
Doubt a false accusation is ever gonna affect me, the vaccines shit has just has many libtard men supporting it. I'm already on death's door from that shit have literal heart pain lmfao its all whatever at this point

Those men who say 'don't hit a women because they're weak' have no problem when strong men beat weak men or women hit someone weaker than them ( kids, pets ).

Truth

Exactly. Men behave like fucking monkeys in this society and I'm ashamed of it.

If men would co-operate we would literally have women at our feet. No simping. THEY would simp for men. But men fall for this divide and conquer bullshit and stab each other in the back. So sad.

Women co-operate like a sect or like the jews. Notice how fat girls never get bullied by their female friends? On the contrary, if you say something bad to her they will attack you. Not only will male friends not help their friends if they get insulted, they will participate in it. This is why outcast girls don't exist. If a girl sits alone somewhere, other girls will immediately sit next to her and include her. Men don't fucking care if you live or die. Zero solidarity. Women are really smarter when it comes to this shit.

Those men who say 'don't hit a women because they're weak' have no problem when strong men beat weak men or women hit someone weaker than them ( kids, pets ).
But they’ll freak out if a scrawny nerd or even a little boy mildly slaps a muscular tall woman.

Exactly. Men behave like fucking monkeys in this society and I'm ashamed of it.

If men would co-operate we would literally have women at our feet. No simping. THEY would simp for men. But men fall for this divide and conquer bullshit and stab each other in the back. So sad.

Women co-operate like a sect or like the jews. Notice how fat girls never get bullied by their female friends? On the contrary, if you say something bad to her they will attack you. Not only will male friends not help their friends if they get insulted, they will participate in it. This is why outcast girls don't exist. If a girl sits alone somewhere, other girls will immediately sit next to her and include her. Men don't fucking care if you live or die. Zero solidarity. Women are really smarter when it comes to this shit.
I noticed that too

In general, men are too individualistic and competitive

Meanwhile women are generally collective, sticking together as a group (herd mentality)

Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but one of the weaknesses of this is men like us are thrown under the bus by other men

men are civilized while women are still monke.

I SAID THIS AND GOT called schizocuck:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society: but now I see some based yeagerists are seeing the light. I must castrate all men and woman because they fucked everything up. Pure rumbling time.

yeah most men I've known were just as bad as foids , and they all have one trait in common : SEXHAVER

yeah most men I've known were just as bad as foids , and they all have one trait in common : SEXHAVER
sexhavers are the worst kinds of creatures. and almost everyone is a sexhaver

I must castrate all men and woman because they fucked everything up. Pure rumbling time.
Honestly thought of this myself, sex hormones keep humanity primitive

Honestly thought of this myself, sex hormones keep humanity primitive
Zeke yeager for the win. If they still fight back. RUMBLING RUMBLING ITS COMING.

I was pretty social during highschool and college. Only a handful of guys I met were genuinely good people. Men typically fall into one of two categories, good or bad, although there are some grey areas. These men in the good category are worthy of walking this earth.

Men in the bad category will look down on others, use them for their own needs, have inclinations for malice, violence, and aggression. They are scum who should be exterminated. But society and women enable them to commit as much destruction as possible.

I was pretty social during highschool and college. Only a handful of guys I met were genuinely good people. Men typically fall into one of two categories, good or bad, although there are some grey areas. These men in the good category are worthy of walking this earth.

Men in the bad category will look down on others, use them for their own needs, have inclinations for malice, violence, and aggression. They are scum who should be exterminated. But society and women enable them to commit as much destruction as possible.
We’re most of the men bad?

But they’ll freak out if a scrawny nerd or even a little boy mildly slaps a muscular tall woman.
:feelsclown:

'Women are fragile and weak creatures. Don't even dare to use your male privilege and slap little princesses, silly inkwell'

6a4445bbbd827c2abf4a8b13c2e8fde0  tall women vs
Cfbd3e063c594e96c49b8bc09f4291ce
5f948d47f18c4a001c78f216

418751d7a9f5e8668e09a57199270f22  indian man muscle man

decent men are rare. most are normies, simps or cucks

i mean men pursue women get pursued has socialized men into simps and women into retards who breed around with tough guys and then later leech off a normie for his money for kids that aren't his
High iq :bigbrain: