Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are hardwired to be simps for women they like - even Chads

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Every love song that Chads sing, is about giving the world to their woman, apologizing, or talking about how much they miss their woman

If men had their way, there would be almost no breakups or divorces

Love songs are not reality.

Hardwired? I just think it was indoctrination from an early age. It can be changed

yes, but when chad does - it is a good thing:feelsseriously:

Hardwired? I just think it was indoctrination from an early age. It can be changed
:yes: I also think its brainwashing through many generations that simping works.

If simping was hard wired into us then generations upon generations of men wouldn't go and rape the women from another tribe when they didn't want it. "Consent" would still work

If simping was hard wired into us then generations upon generations of men wouldn't go and rape the women from another tribe when they didn't want it. "Consent" would still work

Even Vikings were simps for their own women back home

It’s male nature to put all effort into their family

all the things is about inflating woman's ego. truly evil they are.

If you give your heart to a woman, you lost. You lost your power and your balls to her

Even Vikings were simps for their own women back home
Indoctrination. Early influence. I have no doubt that Gen Z would be up in arms against gynocentrism if they hadn't been emasculated so

I think that simping is a form of the long mating term strategy. They say that LTMS is a behavior of women, which we know is a complete BS. If you can't attract a mate naturally that is how yopu try it.

The only way a relationship can realistically be kept is if she loves the guy more than he loves her. Once a guy starts to simp and put the girl on the pedestal she wants someone better. Foids can't stand if a guy likes them more than she likes him.

Strongly disagree