Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men and Women Are Homeless at the same rates .....but heres how it affects women.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Jfl. Imagine having the option as a women to lift yourself out of poverty by selling sex...a luxury the average homeless man doesn't have.
Screenshot 20200918 182607 Chrome
Screenshot 20200918 183014 Chrome
No Homeless male or female should be entitled to bail outs or special protection.(except mabye veterans) they made poor life choices.

Women can’t be homeless. “Homeless” women are always scammers.

What the author is basically saying is that by default women shouldn't be homeless even if they can lift themselves out of poverty by selling sex. Nothing about homeless males though of course.

Women can’t be homeless. “Homeless” women are always scammers.
To a certain extent mabye obly the ugly ones but the average ones could lift themselves out of poverty

How is their ability to use sex for profit even painted as a disadvantage? If they don't want to they can just not do it. Men don't even have the option. How the fuck is having less options an advantage???
To a certain extent mabye obly the ugly ones but the average ones could lift themselves out of poverty
A 1/10 foid can get a gigachad easy

How is their ability to use sex for profit even painted as a disadvantage? If they don't want to they can just not do it. Men don't even have the option. How the fuck is having less options an advantage???
They want the world to be handed to them by default with no discomfort on their end nor them having to resort to using options like sex to their advantage if they don't feel like it.

They want the world to be handed to them by default with no discomfort on their end nor them having to resort to using options like sex to their advantage if they don't feel like it.
Yeaj but how are they painting it as a disadvantage compared to men

Right but desperate normies are still willing to go for ugly landwhales. As a toilet you just have to exist in 2020. Although I think this is about to change soon.

Imagine complaining about having a privilege over others, because you think you aren't privileged enough

Yeaj but how are they painting it as a disadvantage compared to men
They are complaining that it's a disadvantage because they are saying they shouldn't even have to offer sex in order to work their way out of poverty. It should just be a given. Nevermind that most men don't even have the option of selling sex to get out of poverty.

Women and men are not homeless at the same rate

80% of homeless are men and male and female population are equal

Did not know those stats, thanks

I don't believe these stats. I most certainly don't see almost 1:1 homeless male to female ratio out on the streets.

Maybe 47% of women are tehnically reported as not having a home because they are not registered at any address but they can just be sleeping over at some guy's house. Anyone can go out and see for themselves there are far more men on the streets than women

I don't believe these stats. I most certainly don't see almost 1:1 homeless male to female ratio out on the streets.

Maybe 47% of women are tehnically reported as not having a home because they are not registered at any address but they can just be sleeping over at some guy's house. Anyone can go out and see for themselves there are far more men on the streets than women
yeah im skeptical of the stats but i dont really care tbh

nothing i can do to help them male or female

Oh and I am sick about this "piece of meat" whining. None of these whores whine when a good looking guy uses them as a cum dumpster in a bathroom of some club where they go to suck off a complete stranger. But a sub whatever their looks standard man who offers them a roof over their head does not even get a thank you blowjob once a month.

Fucking ungrateful cunts.

yeah im skeptical of the stats but i dont really care tbh

nothing i can do to help them male or female

We all have our own burdens to bear. We can't be expected to shoulder those of others.

Imagine complaining about having a privilege over others, because you think you aren't privileged enough
Imagine complaining that your cake isn't big enough next to someone who is starving to death.

Jfl women can never be true rejects

The same rate? I always thought it was like 3/4 of homeless are men. Either way it's impossible to be homeless as a foid unless you are retarded.

Jfl. Imagine having the option as a women to lift yourself out of poverty by selling sex...a luxury the average homeless man doesn't have.View attachment 341160View attachment 341161No Homeless male or female should be entitled to bail outs or special protection.(except mabye veterans) they made poor life choices.
Little choice but to get their pussy ravaged by non-chads who are willing to pay them, Boohoo. They would still throw themselves at Chad though.

Jfl. Imagine having the option as a women to lift yourself out of poverty by selling sex...a luxury the average homeless man doesn't have.View attachment 341160View attachment 341161No Homeless male or female should be entitled to bail outs or special protection.(except mabye veterans) they made poor life choices.
I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT THEY ARE AFFECTED AT THE SAME RATE AS MEN to be honest.

Oh and I am sick about this "piece of meat" whining. None of these whores whine when a good looking guy uses them as a cum dumpster in a bathroom of some club where they go to suck off a complete stranger. But a sub whatever their looks standard man who offers them a roof over their head does not even get a thank you blowjob once a month.

Fucking ungrateful cunts.
Lmao
The same rate? I always thought it was like 3/4 of homeless are men. Either way it's impossible to be homeless as a foid unless you are retarded.
In Australia its 47% homeless is women but in America men are primarily homeless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back