Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee NoodleWhore: "How herbivores, hermits and stay-at-home men are leaving a generation of Hong Kong women unsatisfied"

Too bad the typhoon that affected Hong Kong didn't wipe out those cunts

I don't see the point of her article; the men who are being sent their own way were never options for these women anyway.

It sounds like no matter what people do culturally, the valuation of women rises extremely high until society collapses, the bubble bursts (or rather, the valuation of worker bee males increases, since they are required to survive and starving is painful as fuck), and then we start all over again. Even if we were to stage a revolution or wage a war, the women would know it's all because of them and they would be heavily validated and it would increase their value in their minds. I guess it's just been getting worse since language developed (and culture could thus be passed from generation to generation) and perhaps there is no end to it.

True, also, while men are far from perfect, we've been evolving for thousands of years, women have barely evolved at all (beyond having a nicer, more kept appearance). Women's genes were never under any threat of being wiped out. They pretty much had a guaranteed pass, even if they had shit genetics.
Yes, but on the other hand many of those men sent their own way will not come back anyway after learning at least little bit of black pill. I really tried, but I was sent my own way, and now... I don't know if I even want a relationship. I thought women are much better, but they are not. They are just people, and most people are pretty bad, but women are even worse than men. Much worse. To be honest when you think about it, they are ugly. Sure, they bodies are nice(although many ancient cultures worshiped more men body than women) but that's all. What about ability to build, to create art, to think deep? When I look at my favourite art, when I listen to my favourite music, when I dream about my perfect car - it was all created by men.
Women don't want to settle for their looksmatches, but some of those looksmatches don't want to settle with females anymore too. I admit, I'm someone between incel and a mgtow. I have single mothers and landwhales interested in me but so what? After swallowing blackpill I know they want me just for my resources. I look worse than 5 years ago, I'm almost bald and I look older yet just now anyone is interested in me. Oh sorry, not in me but in what I can provide.
Better incel than cuck

Yeah I agree bro I'm kinda in the same boat, the inner struggle between my inceldom and the mgtow mindset is basically a battle between logical and biological. Logically it's not "worth the squeeze" as they say, but biologically we are hard coded for female validation. As I get older my sex drive dries up, I stop caring about women so much anymore, but now I am left with another dilemma. Even when I stop giving a fuck about foids, I'm still surrounded by a society that prejudges me for not being "good enough" for them, it's in my video games, tv shows, music, magazines, books, it's in the stores, malls, parks, etc, hence I can not even relate at a platonic level. And I'm left with this feeling of "where do I go from here?"

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Hong Kong incel here. I say we need more herbivore and MGTOWs to put that miserable society to rest. In Hong Kong 4/5 teenagers (something) are incels, with the exception of some "MK" (cool guys who dry their hair, likes kpop etc) guys who gets girls.

To top it up girls are the least concern of problem for the local teenagers, who gets a new job and gets a shitty 9000 HKD (around 1150$) monthly job from 9AM-6PM, a apartment size of an bedroom, and all these necessaries like food, energy means you BARELY have any to spare.

If this is not enough, you get increasing competition from migrants from the mainland.
Oh and growing index of subhuman refugees who build guns (guns laws doesn't work surprise) and arent afraid to chop your head with machetes.

Barely a HKer has enough money to feed another mouth and LET ALONE have a girlfriend who asks for the latest iphone and LV bags every month.

This city should burn.

Do you think most HK/Japanese guys who are celibate or grass eater or hikikomori or whatever are truly incel? What percent do you think have just chosen to stop caring (regardless of anything else), and what percent do you think tried and found out they were incel first?

The media always portrays the Japanese celibate men as "celibate by choice" or guys who are choosing not to date even if they had the option. To what extent do you think this is the case?

I hope this happens to western countries, I don't get why this only happens in Asia.

Nobody wants to work hard for some used up whore who gave it away to Chad for free during her prime years and I cant blame them, lower your standards tbh

Do you think most HK/Japanese guys who are celibate or grass eater or hikikomori or whatever are truly incel? What percent do you think have just chosen to stop caring (regardless of anything else), and what percent do you think tried and found out they were incel first?

The media always portrays the Japanese celibate men as "celibate by choice" or guys who are choosing not to date even if they had the option. To what extent do you think this is the case?

In HK there is a phenomenon called 宅男 which translates literally to apartment male, which means socially awkward incels (can be also be used for NEET, though more formal "hidden teenager" is used instead)

In HK, I don't think most people are very socially awkward, but when it comes to girls the guys here are pretty beta and it is not uncommon to hear of a girl doing the 收兵 (getting beta orbiters for her benefit)

I don't think most guys are celibate by choice, and living situation is pretty bad here so guys are bothered by their work more than girls themselves.

I think many guys here would like to date if they can, but as stated in my previous post, living here is bad enough that they rather not date a girl who asks for LV bags every month.

That makes sense, look how uncivilized people in our countries are.
Well that still depends on where you are from. Yesterday i was having a conversation with an english couple, and a swedish guy about how we all hated american tourists who come to Europe, as they are always rude, loud etc...

Well that still depends on where you are from. Yesterday i was having a conversation with an english couple, and a swedish guy about how we all hated american tourists who come to Europe, as they are always rude, loud etc...
That's how it is here in America, everyone has no respect whatsoever, at least where I'm from.

THEY CALL THEM PARASITES?

Jesus christ the retardation. These men usually go to work then go and enjoy their hobbies. It's literally the opposite of parasitism. By working they contribute to society more than the roasties who do easy jobs and gossip all day. Jesus fucking christ, as if procreating and starting a family is contributing. Humanity is literally a cancer, growing and growing until it can't grow anymore and it kills both the host and itself.
All roasties do is spread STDs and contribute to the STD epidemic while taking up useless jobs.

In HK there is a phenomenon called 宅男 which translates literally to apartment male, which means socially awkward incels (can be also be used for NEET, though more formal "hidden teenager" is used instead)

In HK, I don't think most people are very socially awkward, but when it comes to girls the guys here are pretty beta and it is not uncommon to hear of a girl doing the 收兵 (getting beta orbiters for her benefit)

I don't think most guys are celibate by choice, and living situation is pretty bad here so guys are bothered by their work more than girls themselves.

I think many guys here would like to date if they can, but as stated in my previous post, living here is bad enough that they rather not date a girl who asks for LV bags every month.

That's what I perceive. ie. I think there is a legitimate difference between the Japan/HK-cels and ourselves in the west.

Pretty much every guy in the west wants to be fucking and is trying shit like Tinder at least once or twice to see if they can. We have guys on here hitting on hundreds of women IRL.

But I don't think guys are doing the same in Japan/HK. I think they're saying "shit is too stressful, expensive, cramped, and I can't even bother to try. I'm just gonna play video games and shut out all that noise."

That is different. I doubt they would all post on Incel sites like we do because I doubt most of them are even thinking that much about it. They're more MGTOW than we are.

Am I right or wrong?

That's what I perceive. ie. I think there is a legitimate difference between the Japan/HK-cels and ourselves in the west.

Pretty much every guy in the west wants to be fucking and is trying shit like Tinder at least once or twice to see if they can. We have guys on here hitting on hundreds of women IRL.

But I don't think guys are doing the same in Japan/HK. I think they're saying "shit is too stressful, expensive, cramped, and I can't even bother to try. I'm just gonna play video games and shut out all that noise."

That is different. I doubt they would all post on Incel sites like we do because I doubt most of them are even thinking that much about it. They're more MGTOW than we are.

Am I right or wrong?
Right. Survival here overwhelms relationship and sex.