Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mein Kampf (mit ADHD), and a Rant

The Bickler

The Bickler

Recruit
★★★★
I hate all the TikTok niggers who say they have ADHD just because they can’t concentrate in class. That’s not what ADHD is. ADHD is anhedonia, the absence of pleasure and motivation. It’s essentially lifelong depression that I can’t get rid of. I rarely feel happy, and when I do, it isn’t happiness rather than just the feeling of not being bored, because I’m bored all the time. Additionally, with ADHD, I don’t have the motivation to micromanage stuff like brushing my teeth, having showers or even changing my clothes. It just feels too much for me. Sometimes, after I’m home from a car trip, it can take me thirty minutes to build up the motivation to get out of the car, or even unzip my seatbelt. The worst part, in my opinion, is the more intellectual side of things. I cannot remember anything (though I know I have the capability to), I can’t think of two things at once (lucky in my case, as if I were able to connect all the shit things in my life together, I would certainly have roped already) and I can’t formulate my thoughts, or text: it took me a disproportionate amount of time to write this due to that. It’s also particularly evident when in social situations, where I just can’t think of anything to say. Regardless, all of these difficulties have made the acquisition of knowledge particularly hard for me, fucked up my life and caused countless other problems. There’s a lot more I should write about too, like my impulsiveness (which got me kicked out of two high schools), and of course that I can’t concentrate, but I can’t be arsed (due to ADHD!).

Be seeing you.

Be seeing you

Brutal no replypill brocel.

Beyond over gringo

I hate having adhd more than my autism dude I literally have awful grades and can’t focus on anything. I’m ridiculously addicted to my phone

High IQ thread most TikTak Zooomers can heal themselves with A Internet/dopamine fast

Sounds more like depression than ADHD

okay but he still descripes depression symptoms and calls it ADHD
I dont believe Mental illnes causes a shitty lifee

i believe A shitty life causes mental illness

I dont believe Mental illnes causes a shitty lifee

i believe A shitty life causes mental illness
Depends on what mental illness. ADHD and autism is something you are born with and mental illnesses like depression are usually caused by a shitty life

Depends on what mental illness. ADHD and autism is something you are born with and mental illnesses like depression are usually caused by a shitty life
vaccines and EMf cause all

And a shitty life also

I'll watch the video later, but just because it wasn't recorded on medieval times or prior doesn't mean it didn't exist. It was simply not knowm that a mental disorder like Autism exists because medicine/psychology wasn't nearly as advanced as it is nowadays. One of the main causes for autism is foids getting children when they are older than 30, aka when their fruitful years are over. The older the pregnant foid in question is the higher is the chance for illnesses like Autism or even Down Syndrome.
My mom had me When she was 48 or sum so Yeah I get it

But Older people who have children end up with Incel kids alot more

I suspect most people on this forum have older shit parents (I do not to say I hate then necessarily)

My mom had me When she was 48 or sum so Yeah I get it

But Older people who have children end up with Incel kids alot more

I suspect most people on this forum have older shit parents (I do not to say I hate then necessarily)
48 is way too old for women to get children, so its no surprise when the child ends up gettinf autism

Mine was 28 when she got me, not the youngest but not a mummy yet