Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Megamillions $1.6Billion LOW IQ THREAD

• Thread starter WillyBlogAndFriends
  • Start date
WillyBlogAndFriends

WillyBlogAndFriends

先輩ハムロッサス
-
I spent $65 on these tickets for 1/600,000,000 odds of winning :feelsgah:

This game is rigged but shit :feelsahh:

I'm 5'3.5 and ethic, ain't nothing for me to live for :feelscry:

Share your numbers so come Tuesday

I'm gonna make $5 from my gambling :feelsautistic:

Make thread if win.

I already asked these retards here on friday to have a lottery pool, they declined.

I will be buying 1 ticket on tuesday, my parents will probably buy 10 or so

buddy you are never going to win you are letting the jews take your money. If someone does win the money you paid will go to taxes because the government takes a cut. You are indirectly supporting single mothers just letting you know.

If you win you can get leg lengthening, arm lengthening and clavicle lengthening and ascend

Lottery is a retard tax though

Buying lottery tickets is extreme subatomic particle level iq. All you're doing is depositing money right into (((their))) pockets.

Buying lottery tickets is extreme subatomic particle level iq. All you're doing in depositing money right into (((their))) pockets.
indeed brother (((they))) are holding us down

buddy you are never going to win you are letting the jews take your money. If someone does win the money you paid will go to taxes because the government takes a cut. You are indirectly supporting single mothers just letting you know.
Issa scam
If you win you can get leg lengthening, arm lengthening and clavicle lengthening and ascend

Lottery is a retard tax though
Same dumbass retarded argument against the lottery.

muh "its a scam!"

if you don't have 5 bucks for the lottery, re-evaluate your life.

I already asked these retards here on friday to have a lottery pool, they declined.

I will be buying 1 ticket on tuesday, my parents will probably buy 10 or so

:feelswhat:

If my math is correct then I have 32 tickets which is roundeded down to 0% :feelshehe:

The thing is about online pools is that we will prolly have to have a written agreement doxing ourselves basically (contact, legal name, address)

I'm okay with that but no one really wants to go thru the trouble and most incels don't really have independent income

If u don't have money to afford entertainment expenses in life then u need to be making big bucks

Why spend $1000 on plane tickets for a round trip vacation when I can instead play lottery rounds for fun

U spend money on weed, beer or dumb low iq stuff so lemme do the same with mine

Money is meant to be utilized and shit I got some I wanna utilize for some that dopami, some stinky Jews will just do their shit anyways

Last edited:
:feelswhat:

If my math is correct then I have 32 tickets which is roundeded down to 0% :feelshehe:

The thing is about online pools is that we will prolly have to have a written agreement doxing ourselves basically (contact, legal name, address)

I'm okay with that but no one really wants to go thru the trouble and most incels don't really have independent income
If I win on tuesday, I will purchase the Biltmore Estate in its entirety

Buying lottery tickets is extreme subatomic particle level iq. All you're doing is depositing money right into (((their))) pockets.

I work for x amount of hours and I convert that into entertainment after my expenses

One day of week for one week of entertainment is okay with me

Why do u think blacks spend so much money on shit? It's cus the world is rigged against them just as the world is rigged against incels, fuck this shit yolo

Same dumbass retarded argument against the lottery.

muh "its a scam!"

if you don't have 5 bucks for the lottery, re-evaluate your life.
It’s not just poor people that call it the retard tax lmao. I have 5 bucks for the lottery. It’s retardd.. EVEN THOUGH ive purchase one lottery ticket in my whole life for $20 and won $1000.. it’s still a retard tax. I happened to get lucky.

As you should OP. jfl at being an incel living in the states and not partaking in that. If I was american, I'd drop 200 at the very least on that jackpot out of sheer desperation

I only ever see tradesmen and females buying lottery tickets tbh

Imagine winning though and landing on Forbes 400

I work for x amount of hours and I convert that into entertainment after my expenses

One day of week for one week of entertainment is okay with me

Why do u think blacks spend so much money on shit? It's cus the world is rigged against them just as the world is rigged against incels, fuck this shit yolo

The fuck is this SJW garbage. GTFO.

The fuck is this SJW garbage. GTFO.

Ur just a kid so stfu
As you should OP. jfl at being an incel living in the states and not partaking in that. If I was american, I'd drop 200 at the very least on that jackpot out of sheer desperation

Lmao these dips think that pocket change means shit

:feelskek:

Money is gonna be fleeced outta my pockets anyways, I'll just claim the individualized losses to offset my taxes

Ur only losing the lottery if you don't claim the line item losses :feelsahh:

Last edited:
If you don't win go ER
fuck this shit yolo
Never use this normie language on here again.

It's not a "scam". Sure, the odds are horrible, but they admit it themselves. Just put a couple bucks on it when the jackpot is big. It's just a couple bucks. We all casually drop more money than that on useless shit all the time.

And it's not "rigged." Look at the pictures. Most lottery winners are fat and ugly. If it were rigged they would only let Chad and Stacy win.

It's not a "scam". Sure, the odds are horrible, but they admit it themselves. Just put a couple bucks on it when the jackpot is big. It's just a couple bucks. We all casually drop more money than that on useless shit all the time.

And it's not "rigged." Look at the pictures. Most lottery winners are fat and ugly. If it were rigged they would only let Chad and Stacy win.

Yes, that's absolutely right, goyim! Continue to just deposit those dollars right here, they're safe and sound.

The odds themselves are the scams :feelsahh:

Lottery is the stupids tax

Lottery is a blackpill, because winning the lottery uncovers the bluepill illusion of so called friends/relationships, fucking normies are cucks for not realizing this.

I spent $65 on these tickets for 1/600,000,000 odds of winning :feelsgah:

This game is rigged but shit :feelsahh:

I'm 5'3.5 and ethic, ain't nothing for me to live for :feelscry:

Share your numbers so come Tuesday

I'm gonna make $5 from my gambling :feelsautistic:

1/600 million to win 2.2 billion are good odds, even accounting for taxes. I'm gonna put like $100 on it, would have spent that money on useless shit anyway

jfl 65$ i mean some people get lucky over time you never know

You have a much higher chance of getting in a car crash or getting robbed on the street than winning the lottery. Take the lotterypill.

You have a much higher chance of getting in a car crash or getting robbed on the street than winning the lottery. Take the lotterypill.

At 5'3.5 I ain't going high enough :forcedsmile:

I don't even both tbh. The chances are so abysmally low of the lottery ticket even going to someone in your area let alone going to you.
I'm not so special that i'll ever be the one to win the lottery, and I think my luck is horrible anyways, I wouldn't be here if I had good luck.

I don't even both tbh. The chances are so abysmally low of the lottery ticket even going to someone in your area let alone going to you.
I'm not so special that i'll ever be the one to win the lottery, and I think my luck is horrible anyways, I wouldn't be here if I had good luck.

It's not about being special, it's about being delusional about a 1/600,000,000 chance occurrence and dreaming of being a person

I bought one ticket last time and another ticket tomorrow. If I win I will donate $1000 to the site and then disappear.

I bought one ticket last time and another ticket tomorrow. If I win I will donate $1000 to the site and then disappear.

Wanna see my ticket numbers so u can sell my identity to the press if I win

If you win and lend me money for surgeries Ill give you my first born daughter