Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pakis are not curries

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★★
34d 11h 45m
Yes they are

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

♻️
★★★★★
186d 12h 56m
Incels.png

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Generalissimo of currycel republic.
1d 35m
R1A is Indo-European. The reasons afghans also have it is because they are Iranian and the Indo-Aryans and Iranians are both descendants of the Indo-Europeans. Indo-Europeans were at best proto-white and would be incels in modern day Europe, but mogging most curries.
View attachment 619216
Based on this, the luckiest descendants were the Germanic ones who mixed with native Europeans who had light eyes and hair. Indo-Iranians might have the most ancient history preserved today but they got completely fucked in terms of looks and mixing with abos (lowest of the low in terms of looks on earth) instead of god tier halo beings like the germanics did.

And also, yeah you are right. Most curries have paternal ancestry only from this, but maternal ancestry from abo, which is automatic death sentence (except maybe in the far north west).

The fact that chudur budur doesn’t want anything to do with bongocels because they are too subhuman is proof God abandoned bangladeshicels

Deathnics coping hard, but what else can one do but cope?
Sometimes i wonder why didn't my ancestors just genocided all abos instead of race mixing with them. Fuck man abos are the lowest piece of shit sentient beings out there how did even put dick in those untermensches.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
93d 16h 28m
Sometimes i wonder why didn't my ancestors just genocided all abos instead of race mixing with them. Fuck man abos are the lowest piece of shit sentient beings out there how did even put dick in those untermensches.
Probably genocided the males and mass raped the females. Hence why most curries have R1A paternal ancestry yet abo/sentinel island related maternal ancestry.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Generalissimo of currycel republic.
1d 35m
Probably genocided the males and mass raped the females. Hence why most curries have R1A paternal ancestry yet abo/sentinel island related maternal ancestry.
I know that, and was there some sort of scarcity of aryan women that they had to mate with lowest of all creatures?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

Veteran
★★
17d 5h 34m
Curry nigger cope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
201d 31m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
93d 16h 28m
I know that, and was there some sort of scarcity of aryan women that they had to mate with lowest of all creatures?
Highly doubt it. Most societies, especially back in the day, had a scarcity of men due to warfare. This applied a lot to the Aryans who were pretty much a more ancient version of the mongols with the raping and killing.

C

ChrolloLucilfer04

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 4h 34m
JFL at this :feelskek: most of them cope with "muh aryan" R1A haplogroups thinking it automatically makes them white and cherry picking rare alleles with lighter tone of shitskin :lul:
they can be white depends on their skin tone as a kid, they have to maintain that skin colour into adulthood or they'll turn into a ugly shit coloured currycel

they also gotta get taller at least taller than 5'9

only then can North Indian indoaryan cuck whitemaxx and utilize jbw