Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jew Admitted That Jews Runs The News Media, Hollywood, Wall Street And The Government | Goyim Won't Touch It

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon
JOEL STEIN

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)
The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.
So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
--
[email protected]

Original article: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/2019040...ives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Bonus:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/asaprocky/comments/ygtpy8/kanye_west_doubles_down_on_claim_jews_control_the/

this-is-the-anti-semitic-graph-that-ye-showed-in-the-clip-v0-x07ijgf4puw91.jpg

Ff8RpVkUAAAwVMa
d6d.png
fjqaw9eo5bh31.jpg

images
images

6lkykt.jpg

Conspiracy theory? :feelshehe: no, goyim! It's a fact! :dafuckfeels: Jews have an extent network across the world which allows them to share positions of power with each other, that's why so many jews in position of power :feelsthink:

On propaganda:

images
inb4 jews are whites: https://jewishjournal.com/cover_story/295918/were-jews-were-not-white-we-define-ourselves/

d20.png

6gq0d9.jpg

ER:
someone-shared-this-with-me-to-argue-most-white-shooters-v0-de1k7vogruaa1.jpg

I was going to add more but i made a mistake and clicked in the POST buttom :feelswhat: i hate when it happens :feelsUgh:

based kike lmao, i bet hes a sleeper sgent

Yeah yeah yeah, what source did you get any of this shit from?

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL! DIVERSITY IS POWER

The Mossad hitman on his way to Brazil rn

God's chosen people. Chosen to be shepherds of the earth.

Instead, in their arrogance, they believed themselves masters of the earth.

@DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @IceStorm @Lonelyus

"Ay tone you think Micheal Phelps would've made the auschwitz swimming team?"

I was going to add more but i made a mistake and clicked in the POST buttom :feelswhat: i hate when it happens :feelsUgh:
Has happened to me too :lul:

What Mr lunatic does is he presses the delete button just as quick and makes a new post all over again :bigbrain::feelsthink:

JOEL STEIN

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)
The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.
So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
--
[email protected]

Original article: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/2019040...ives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

Bonus:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/asaprocky/comments/ygtpy8/kanye_west_doubles_down_on_claim_jews_control_the/

Ff8RpVkUAAAwVMa
d6d.png
fjqaw9eo5bh31.jpg

images
images

6lkykt.jpg

Conspiracy theory? :feelshehe: no, goyim! It's a fact! :dafuckfeels: Jews have an extent network across the world which allows them to share positions of power with each other, that's why so many jews in position of power :feelsthink:

On propaganda:

images
inb4 jews are whites: https://jewishjournal.com/cover_story/295918/were-jews-were-not-white-we-define-ourselves/

d20.png

6gq0d9.jpg

ER:

I knew it all along

So Kyle did really run hollywood, I was right, FUCK YOU KYLE!

@DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @IceStorm @Lonelyus
JEWS MAKES ME SO MAD AND PISSED OFF I WANT TO FUCKING HAVE A TANK OF GATORADE AND MAKE THEM CHOKE ON IT AND IF THEY DONT DIE FROM THE AMOUT OF WATERY INTAKE THE SUGAR WILL KILL THEM!

Has happened to me too :lul:

What Mr lunatic does is he presses the delete button just as quick and makes a new post all over again :bigbrain::feelsthink:
drake-computer.gif

:shhh: dont tell it to goyim
Dude, You aleredy posted it, We may never know who truly runs the internetz forums and movies, Or will we? Its the joos!

Based thread- good read and is motivating me to make more posts talking about stuff along these lines; we truly are living in (((dystopian))) times my friend :feelsYall:.

The Jews are giving us nigger little mermaid :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The Jews are giving us nigger little mermaid :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
They benefit greatly by looking like whites, they can hide in a crowd of mayos like a chameleon

JOEL STEIN

--
[email protected]

Bonus:

Ff8RpVkUAAAwVMa
d6d.png
fjqaw9eo5bh31.jpg

images
images

6lkykt.jpg

On propaganda:

images

d20.png

6gq0d9.jpg

ER:

Iam a disco dancer
Ta da da da
Zindhagi Mera pyar

Iam a disco dancer
Ta
Da
Da
Zindhagi mera pyar

JFL

The facts can come directly from the horse’s mouth and normies will still say “it’s muh rich white capitalists controlling everything! :feelstastyman:

Pretty sure Lanza and ER weren’t kikes

Also, Dylan Klebold was only 25%, through a grandfather as well which makes him a goy under both Jewish law and the Nuremberg race laws I think

As for Nik Cruz, he was at least half Jewish, by his own admission, but never had any connection to the culture or religion. His Jew mom was a crackwhore who abandoned him at birth, he was adopted and raised by Catholic latinos

ER was Jewish?

ER was Jewish?
His father, Peter Rodger has black curly hair, which is unusual for an Englishman

I don’t think he’s religiously Jewish, and I know ER definitely wasn’t. Probably some Jews in their family tree though

JFL

The facts can come directly from the horse’s mouth and normies will still say “it’s muh rich white capitalists controlling everything! :feelstastyman:
U should count that something to be proud of

Jews are not capable for ruling this world .

JFL

Normies are jeolous of whites

JFL

normies will thank jews for control everysinglething :lul:

normies will thank jews for control everysinglething :lul:
Honestly yeah. Cause bluepillers think the current system is so good, save for muh oppression of blaque and troonsgender bodies :soy:

Honestly yeah. Cause bluepillers think the current system is so good, save for muh oppression of blaque and troonsgender bodies :soy:
:feelsthink:

Last edited: