Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Meet the primordial cuck "Rob Rhinehart" who invented "Soylent", the future food.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Obviously this docu is from Cuckerboard.

Hahahahaha Motherboard like the computer part le nerd reference xd
0b4vvpq4f6d01

omg epic we should make it our soytube channel name! FTW!
HAHHAHAHAH man, I know the names of computer parts! I'm so geeky le zelda reference man remember le (old nintendo game) ? (reference to that game)
pls updoot

Chad lite COO

lmao poor low-status males are going to be living off fucking goo in the future
it's over

Detritus IQ. You cant live off liquids alone thats why humans developed teeth smh my head

Detritus IQ. You cant live off liquids alone thats why humans developed teeth smh my head
Food digestion actually starts inside your mouth while you chew, there are glands inside your mouth that secrete saliva to make food ready to be processed by your stomach. I have no fucking idea why people are buying into this shit.

Motherboard, Vice, Vox... are they all the same? Feels like I'm watching the same program when ppl link it here, but under different names.

Motherboard, Vice, Vox... are they all the same? Feels like I'm watching the same program when ppl link it here, but under different names.

Cucks have hive mind.

If one cuck does a stand-shitting in California and somehow scientifically explains over news.ycombinator.com that it's good for your health and futuristic, all cucks will start doing the same from the next morning.

Cucks have hive mind.

If one cuck does a stand-shitting in California and somehow scientifically explains over news.ycombinator.com that it's good for your health and futuristic, all cucks will start doing the same from the next morning.
indian world takeover tbhtbh ngl

Chad lite COO
Looks like he also lifts. I am sure he never touches his own soylent shit, he just feeds that to reddit cucks and making money.
indian world takeover tbhtbh ngl
It's actually doable tbh.

Just show some brown alien race called "curryngon" in the next Star Wars sequel and show them they are shitting on their streets, all cucks will start doing the same from the next morning. Even people will start street-shitting during cosplay at comicons.

Last edited:
Video was actually interesting. Also funny to see the guys in the lab were all normies with even a chadlite thrown in there. The drink doesn't seem to be that healthy though. I was wondering how much body fat you could lose by going on a soylent fast, but it doesn't seem like much

so he made another shitty meal replacement drink?

that shit has been around since the 1920s

HAHHAHAHAH man, I know the names of computer parts! I'm so geeky le zelda reference man remember le (old nintendo game) ? (reference to that game)
pls updoot
it's dangerous to go alone, take le this xd :y'all:

so he made another shitty meal replacement drink?

that shit has been around since the 1920s

But those drink have no connotations with sci-fi movie, but Soylent has, cucks LOVE sci-fi shit. Also soylent is a startup based in California. If a fresh morning shit comes from some startup in San-Fransisco bay area, it's considered as "cool".

Dude it's just like the blender chews the food for you, but does a much better job. As long as you get 2K calories you can live off juices. Gerson therapy is living off juices fo 2 years

Dude it's just like the blender chews the food for you, but does a much better job. As long as you get 2K calories you can live off juices. Gerson therapy is living off juices fo 2 years
noooope. you need to actually chew tough food to avoid having crooked teeth and a narrow palate/maxilla which introduce health implications of their own. obviously a product that is just liquid is not using your jaw at all and will lead to very, very, VERY poor developed faces in the future. keep in mind your face is made up of muscle just like any other part of your body you work out

(pbuh btw)

noooope. you need to actually chew tough food to avoid having crooked teeth and a narrow palate/maxilla which introduce health implications of their own. obviously a product that is just liquid is not using your jaw at all and will lead to very, very poor developed faces in the future.

(pbuh btw)

Could be true, yet I was saying you can definitely live off juices.
As long as you chew some gum, and even if you don't I don't know how scientifically backed up your theory is.

Does he respecc wymmin:soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yup develop even weaker face muscles by never chewing, while chad downs beefsteaks by the ton, to complete that ultra beta look so foids can noscope you from a mile away

'member soylent green awww yeah, soylent cuck.