Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Rob Zombie a cuck?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
MV5BMTU0ODE2ODM5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODUwNTQz._V1_.jpg

Rob Zombie (born Robert Bartleh Cummings; January 12, 1965) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, filmmaker, and actor. His music and lyrics are notable for their horror and sci-fi themes,[2][3] and his live shows have been praised for their elaborate shock rock theatricality.[4][1][5][6] He has sold an estimated 15 million albums worldwide.

When this nigga makes a movie, she sometimes gets his wife to portray somebodies wife, or just seems to whore her out.
No wonder why the AVGN likes this guy and his shitty music and shitty movies.
rob-sheri-moon-zombie-5-36dfff4246594611b0c26b7d620d7684.jpg

For example:

In Halloween 2007, his wife portrayed Michael Myers mother, and in that film, she had a crippled betabuxer supporting her and she worked as a poledancer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kZUcjdEReI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ANRdZo7YTc

In his version of the munsters, his wife portrayed this Lily munster, and in that film, she falls in love with this frankenstein look-alike.
munsters.jpeg

And he portrays her as a crazed psycho whore in devils rejects

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsONW6Rc5Y&pp=ygUUYmFieSBkZXZpbCdzIHJlamVjdHM%3D

Those are the only examples I can think of it, aside from 1 more examples but its a bit of a stretch.
I'd make sense for mr. Zombie to be a cuck because metalheads are total libtard faggot soy cucks.
Their not as edgy, cool and rebellious as they think they think.
And I'd personality known metalheads, so I know what I'm talking about.
One metalfag i've known was a guy called Chris, he was a massive left-leaning, nigger worshipping, soycuck who was married to a 30 year old roastie who works at a bank.
Seriously, fuck metalheads.

Why is avgn a cuck?

That and just look at the man. No offense, but perfect soyjack material. The meme that modern men are weak isn't just a meme, it's a reality.
He's a relic of a bygone era.
AVGN should have retired back in 2010, he was still good during that year.
Even back in 2011, I noticed that the quality of his videos was declining.
He wasn't all that angry anymore, they weren't as interesting and he was less sweary.
The AVGN is the only thing on his channel that his fanfags care about, and it's the only thing that makes him money.

He's a relic of a bygone era.
AVGN should have retired back in 2010, he was still good during that year.
Even back in 2011, I noticed that the quality of his videos was declining.
He wasn't all that angry anymore, they weren't as interesting and he was less sweary.
The AVGN is the only thing on his channel that his fanfags care about, and it's the only thing that makes him money.
Some things shouldn't continue. Kind of like the Halo games, after Halo Reach (Arguably Halo 3), the series went downhill in quality and hasn't been the same since.
I wonder how much money he has since he probably could just comfortably retire at this point and just invest or do something else with his time.

I wonder how much money he has since he probably could just comfortably retire at this point and just invest or do something else with his time.
According to celebritynetworth.com, James Rolfe has a net worth of $600 Thousand.

According to celebritynetworth.com, James Rolfe has a net worth of $600 Thousand.
Mmm, definitely has more than enough to pull out and find something else to do with his time and resources. I don't think its quite enough to retire comfortably thought, not in this day and age.

Mmm, definitely has more than enough to pull out and find something else to do with his time and resources. I don't think its quite enough to retire comfortably thought, not in this day and age.
He sold out by advising shitty products in his recent episodes and he helped start up a terrible fucking band that no one likes.
His pepsiman episode was pretty much one big pepsi product placement.

He sold out by advising shitty products in his recent episodes and he helped start up a terrible fucking band that no one likes.
His pepsiman episode was pretty much one big pepsi product placement.
It seems money is indeed the root of all evil, at least in terms of the destruction of artistic integrity.

Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches I slam in the back of my DRAGULAAAAA

everyone that is not blackpilled stonecold incel is a cuck

metal music is still good
The music's fine and all, but the actual fans of it can go choke on their soylent while theif girlfriends are have fivesomes with their boyfriends.
I was also kinda tempted to screencap an image of chris and show him to you, but I don't want to dox him.
I'm looking at an image of him now, he looks like this:
White, short dark receding hair with a goatee, fat with a doublechin and has a nigger nose.
I think he was around 5'10 too, which is slightly above UK average.

The music's fine and all, but the actual fans of it can go choke on their soylent while theif girlfriends are have fivesomes with their boyfriends.
I was also kinda tempted to screencap an image of chris and show him to you, but I don't want to dox him.
I'm looking at an image of him now, he looks like this:
White, short dark receding hair with a goatee, fat with a doublechin and has a nigger nose.
I think he was around 5'10 too, which is slightly above UK average.
metalheads write songs about topics they don't understand like politics, philosophy or religion

metalheads write songs about topics they don't understand like politics, philosophy or religion
Explains why so many of them talk trash about Christianity but wouldn't fucking DARE do the same to islam, hinduism or judaism.
Same with why their fucking nigger worshippers.

Yep seems like it. Why else would he cast his wife as someone elses wife? No self respecting man would do that. Most metalheads are huge libtards.

Why is avgn a cuck?
Career-wise, Rolfe is a Chad. Mike Matei did all the work for his videos. Rolfe just came in with his AVGN character, said a few poopy jokes, and collected all the money.

He's still an ugly guy that probably gets cucked by his wife, but that's life.

Most metalheads are huge libtards.
Phil Anselmo shouted white power at a concert and Corey Taylor is right wing but metalheads in general are bullied losers especially those faggots from rage against the machine

Career-wise, Rolfe is a Chad. Mike Matei did all the work for his videos. Rolfe just came in with his AVGN character, said a few poopy jokes, and collected all the money.

He's still an ugly guy that probably gets cucked by his wife, but that's life.
Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy