Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe subconsciously I don't want friends

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Never had friends for almost a dozen years now but throughout that time I was jealous over the social companionship that people had but whenever I try to make friends I get irritated at people's behaviour and fall out of interest, perhaps I don't really want friends.

What kind of behaviour? You mog me if you had a chance at making friends and it failed out of your own volition, I never even got that in high school or beyond. My subhumanity restricted me from ever getting that positive feedback loop you need to develop social skills and get from having friends, 0 reason for anyone to befriend or try to befriend me when they already had developed social groups and I already had a high inhibition. :feelsclown:

What kind of behaviour? You mog me if you had a chance at making friends and it failed out of your own volition, I never even got that in high school or beyond. My subhumanity restricted me from ever getting that positive feedback loop you need to develop social skills and get from having friends, 0 reason for anyone to befriend or try to befriend me when they already had developed social groups and I already had a high inhibition. :feelsclown:
Damn sorry man. Get on meds or something.

Damn sorry man. Get on meds or something.
For what? I don't have diagnosed anything, unfortunately, it's just inhibition. Not even that high, it's just that you need LOW inhibition if you're a subhuman + know absolutely no one + have nothing interesting about you. :feelsohgod:

For what? I don't have diagnosed anything, unfortunately, it's just inhibition. Not even that high, it's just that you need LOW inhibition if you're a subhuman + know absolutely no one + have nothing interesting about you. :feelsohgod:
So you can't approach people

Never had friends for almost a dozen years now but throughout that time I was jealous over the social companionship that people had but whenever I try to make friends I get irritated at people's behaviour and fall out of interest, perhaps I don't really want friends.
Sounds like you didn't the right person to be friends with, or you're a misanthrope