Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Matched with foid on Tinder, turns out she has a kid...

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
First non-landwhale decently looking match, and after texting for a bit turns out we have some common interests. I take a look at here insta, multiple posts of her with her kid...

Cba trying anymore :feelsrope:

is she dutch?

geen nederlands meisje:feelsrope:

She immediately asked me what i do with my life, she's seeking for a betabuxx
I've never even had a conversation with a female so mogs me to utter suicide

How can you even get a match

I've never even had a conversation with a female so mogs me to utter suicide
Not really though. Foids with kids don't count as even human anymore. Their crotch goblins become them

Take it. Get sex :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just kidding

Attachments

• Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00001.png
    Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00001.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
I don't know how to feel. On the one hand, I've never had a conversation last very long with a foid, and definitely never had any sort of conversation with one on Tinder. On the other hand, calling OP fakecel because he won't get with a used-up roastie with children seems like it would be promoting cuckoldry, because that's exactly what that sort of behavior would be, and it would contribute to the enabling of foids' degenerate and slutty ways, and continue to encourage them to sleep around with chads and look for betabuxxes to support them in dead bedroom relationships later when they've had their "fun."

I really don't want to support the latter, so good on you, OP, for avoiding cuckoldry and avoiding supporting the degeneracy of foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back