Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Masters in SC2 with weakest race

O

omnigold

Banned
-
Masters

I am so glad I left diamond, one of the most mocked ranks in all of gaming by elitists yet one that is difficult to escape, I've been luck-mogged for so long by people who have 5.2K opponents run into their army while my opponents counter attack perfectly, not just by elitists but by soyboys who cannot question the game's balance and see no problem at all with terran having a lesser economy inherently than the toss or zerg player, while also having less efficient units and basically being put on a timer (because of lategame protoss and zerg units like high templars, carriers, infestors bio not scaling well etc.) but now I'm a good MMR while playing the weakest race (I've since quit).

What I've seen from climbing up is that the difference between 3.8K and 5.8K is not as big as you think, modern "competitive" gaming puts too many limits on you, for example a 3K player can execute a cheese like a 5K player can because it's not a difficult thing to do, meaning less skill expression, so you can lose to a 3K player or a 5K player doing the same thing. If there is a lot of skill expression that doesn't require being a pro at the game then that can make up for lack of balance, but SC2 doesn't have that.

One of the biggest problems is how gaming communities are conformist and can only praise the company that made the game while the company won't listen to negative feedback, not needing to balance the game unless people quit a lot because of it or criticize them a ton, which they won't.

Hoping that a new good competitive game comes out.

Any recommendations until then?

Hoping that a new good competitive game comes out.

Any recommendations until then?
tekken,even tho its not from the same genre its pretty fun