Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maslow’s hierarchy of needs

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
We subhumans incels will never reach self actualization . If we can’t get through the 3rd step then we’ll never improve or reach our full potential

Attachments

• 7917A64B-3755-46D1-AC90-014BA1D87641.jpeg
    7917A64B-3755-46D1-AC90-014BA1D87641.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 53
we can't see the image nigga

edit: now we can

yep sex is a human right

water

Maslow put sex as one of the most basic needs. This really pisses off foids and their soys

I don’t understand why people underplay the importance of sex. It’s literally our only purpose in life

The IT argument that we need to work on ourselves to get laid is a catch-22 because of Maslow's hierarchy. You need sex and intimacy to achieve self-actualization. Chads, foids, and normies get laid in high school before they don't even know what that is. If you never had that teen love and sex, JFL it's over.

I was knocked to the second stage.

The IT argument that we need to work on ourselves to get laid is a catch-22 because of Maslow's hierarchy. You need sex and intimacy to achieve self-actualization. Chads, foids, and normies get laid in high school before they don't even know what that is. If you never had that teen love and sex, JFL it's over.
How can it be over if it never began :feelsrope:

IT cucks think only physical needs matter like yeah sure just live in a windowless cell and with water and baby food I'm sure you'll life a happy life:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Over before it began

it feels so fucking painful that I have yet to go on a date but this 11yo animated chick had an entire short film about her getting a first date. Literally it's such a given experience for most people that Pixar sought to make an "isn't this so relatable" short film about it because fuck us I guess.