Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Masculinity is the origin and structure of reality, hence why post-modern (a.k.a satanists) value feminization so much

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
This universe started with the masculine because of its dialectical nature. Masculinity as a concept, beyond even human convention, is about standing out, overcoming, and dialectics are all about overcoming through negation (standing out) and synthesis. The masculine is, thus, dialectic.

Because everything material must be subordinated to another material to justify its existence, the only logical explanation to this universe's origin is that it came from nothing and negated that nothingness, rather than moving from 'something'. Such dialectical movement is seen not only in human civilization, but nature as a whole (evolution, motion physics, chemistry).

That means, reality started with the masculine. Humans, being self-conscious, are not only aware of themselves in relation to society, but in relation to all existence; we are but a reflection of the universe' own capability, the cosmos looking at itself to correct errors.

And satanism is about rebellion to structure, to correctness. No wonder they call themselves 'post-structuralists' and describe reality as self-indulgent phenomena. That's why they contradict the masculine, a structure, with forced feminization of said structure.

It's not that the feminine is bad or satanic, but the forcing of femininity in things that really aren't supposed to be. Bring this analogy to whatever level you want, it'll work: progressives pushing transgenders and gynocentrism? Check. "Flexibilization" of rules, rather than their rearrangement? Check.

The falling of men is a reflection of the Universe's own squirming to deal with the evil it produced at the beginning by definition, since universality can't be truly complete without encompassing its dialectical negation as well. Evil is finitude itself, the end of integrity.

Last edited:
You cannot define masculinity without passing by foid's matrix.

Masculinity is a femoid's wishlist from men.

Did you edited an Marxist article?

You cannot define masculinity without passing by foid's matrix.

Masculinity is a femoid's wishlist from men.
As a gender role, yes. But conceptually, and that's the most important distinction, it means strength and integrity. What use is to recognize the limits of society's definitions when you're defined by them instead of overcoming such organization?
Did you edited an Marxist article?
What's the point of this question? I'm thinking "let's imply his arguing is unoriginal for le fun".

Last edited:
This universe started with the masculine because of its dialectical nature. Masculinity as a concept, beyond even human convention, is about standing out, overcoming, and dialectics are all about overcoming through negation (standing out) and synthesis. The masculine is, thus, dialectic.
One thing I recall hearing awhile back, is that masculinity is "doing" as opposed to femininity which is "idling"

Take this quote for instance: "Men build houses, women move into houses"

Our ancestors knew this, hence why men were entrusted with the jobs which involved most of the "doing" whereas foids simply were assigned to more menial, supporting, basic tasks.
Because everything material must be subordinated to another material to justify its existence, the only logical explanation to this universe's origin is that it came from nothing and negated that nothingness, rather than moving from 'something'. Such dialectical movement is seen not only in human civilization, but nature as a whole (evolution, motion physics, chemistry).
This is accurate.

I quote I remember hearing from Tesla, is that in order to understand the universe....

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -Nikola Tesla​

This quote can be interpreted many ways; simply in this case, it allows for us to understand that humans in a way are a direct result of the Universes own energy, vibrations, frequency, etc. and thus will tend to reflect the natural structure of it.
That means, reality started with the masculine. Humans, being self-conscious, are not only aware of themselves in relation to society, but in relation to all existence; we are but a reflection of the universe' own capability, the cosmos looking at itself to correct errors.
This makes sense, and this checks-out.

As you stated, masculinity involves us over coming some kind of struggle: Struggle is the father of all things which bear virtue, since it sheds off what binds us to weakness.

Our existence simply is just a direct result of the millions of years of space, time, and the various planes of existence all convoluting to produce what itself bears: Chaos, disorder, and many other of these factors which we thus harness as males in order to create: Again, masculinity involves doing.
And satanism is about rebellion to structure, to correctness. No wonder they call themselves 'post-structuralists' and describe reality as self-indulgent phenomena. That's why they contradict the masculine, a structure, with forced feminization of said structure.
Yup.

They fail to understand that structure is necessary in order for us to maintain what we have: Virtually, most civilizations within history tend to be quite patriarchal, whilst most primitive tribal societies were significantly more matriarchal.

Any societal structure tends to all follow a similar outline & correlates on one thing usually; patriarchal.
It's not that the feminine is bad or satanic, but the forcing of femininity in things that really aren't supposed to be. Bring this analogy to whatever level you want,
Femininity exists within the natural state, and thus we must uphold it: However, it is important to understand the nature of it, and how it can be utilized for mens benefits & not to favor foids.
it'll work: progressives pushing transgenders and gynocentrism? Check. "Flexibilization" of rules, rather than their rearrangement? Check.
The world is literally designed to make you more feminine: Look at the chemicals in our food, in our water, clothing etc.

In fact, I have been considering trying to Ted Kaczynskimaxx & live in a Cabin isolated partially due to this: Fishing, hunting animals, etc. for my own sustainability.

The falling of men is a reflection of the Universe's own squirming to deal with the evil it produced at the beginning by definition, since universality can't be truly complete without encompassing its dialectical negation as well. Evil is finitude itself, the end of integrity.
:blackpill:

The falling of men is simply a reflection of various things: In part, it is due to the Universe which we inhabit simply reflecting the immorality, decadence, feminization, destruction of the nation-state concept & racial realism, empowering foids, it all just correlates with what Tesla said about understanding frequencies & vibrations. When they violate the natural state & order, it leads to a decay.

Tagging some who might be interested: @WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme @Mortis @Chudpreet

As a gender role, yes. But conceptually, and that's the most important distinction, it means strength and integrity. What use is to recognize the limits of society's definitions when you're defined by them instead of overcoming such organization?

What's the point of this question? I'm thinking "let's imply his arguing is unoriginal for le fun".
Why do you think this is a Marxian article?
I agree with the post, but mostly Marxists use the word dialectical.

I agree with the post, but mostly Marxists use the word dialectical.
Well yes, I did agree also, but I dont think I've seen Marxists use the word "dialectical" much.

Reason being, is that most Marxists nowadays simply wouldn't be able to attain an understanding of it.

One thing I recall hearing awhile back, is that masculinity is "doing" as opposed to femininity which is "idling"

Take this quote for instance: "Men build houses, women move into houses"

Our ancestors knew this, hence why men were entrusted with the jobs which involved most of the "doing" whereas foids simply were assigned to more menial, supporting, basic tasks.

This is accurate.

I quote I remember hearing from Tesla, is that in order to understand the universe....

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -Nikola Tesla​

This quote can be interpreted many ways; simply in this case, it allows for us to understand that humans in a way are a direct result of the Universes own energy, vibrations, frequency, etc. and thus will tend to reflect the natural structure of it.

This makes sense, and this checks-out.

As you stated, masculinity involves us over coming some kind of struggle: Struggle is the father of all things which bear virtue, since it sheds off what binds us to weakness.

Our existence simply is just a direct result of the millions of years of space, time, and the various planes of existence all convoluting to produce what itself bears: Chaos, disorder, and many other of these factors which we thus harness as males in order to create: Again, masculinity involves doing.

Yup.

They fail to understand that structure is necessary in order for us to maintain what we have: Virtually, most civilizations within history tend to be quite patriarchal, whilst most primitive tribal societies were significantly more matriarchal.

Any societal structure tends to all follow a similar outline & correlates on one thing usually; patriarchal.

Femininity exists within the natural state, and thus we must uphold it: However, it is important to understand the nature of it, and how it can be utilized for mens benefits & not to favor foids.

The world is literally designed to make you more feminine: Look at the chemicals in our food, in our water, clothing etc.

In fact, I have been considering trying to Ted Kaczynskimaxx & live in a Cabin isolated partially due to this: Fishing, hunting animals, etc. for my own sustainability.

:blackpill:

The falling of men is simply a reflection of various things: In part, it is due to the Universe which we inhabit simply reflecting the immorality, decadence, feminization, destruction of the nation-state concept & racial realism, empowering foids, it all just correlates with what Tesla said about understanding frequencies & vibrations. When they violate the natural state & order, it leads to a decay.

Tagging some who might be interested: @WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme @Mortis @Chudpreet
Some counterpoints: firstly, struggle is not masculine because the concept implies weakness and helplessness to act more than one wants to. When you do things that intend to work, you take full measures, not wriggling about with effort. Proof is how Pokémon struggle when they have no moves left, a very symbolic example.

The other is femininity as 'idling', which I disagree with. Feminity is related to openness, parity, sorting, and receptivity. In that sense, both men and women can and should be both masculine and feminine in order to function properly. And yes, that means most women aren't feminine, and that most men are more feminine than most women by default: all values represented by femininity have a 'base' on masculine strength, for one can't sort and receive topology that has no sustenance.

Modern women are created to accept weakness, idleness, hands-off behavior, and anti-masculinity as their gender role rather than the feminine approach, as they assume that, since the feminine is based off masculinity, being feminine is to be subjugated by men. I blame the population's overall inability to deal with abstractions for this mindset - with abstract thought being an important tool in understanding how structure works in a logistic way rather than magical thinking hybridization or 'conciliation', there's no doubt this lack is induced by satanists.

Last edited:
Well yes, I did agree also, but I dont think I've seen Marxists use the word "dialectical" much.

Reason being, is that most Marxists nowadays simply wouldn't be able to attain an understanding of it.
Marx was an earthy moron incapable of dealing with abstractions. That's why he couldn't get Hegel's absolute idealism and its completeness and had to concoct that 'turning Hegel upside down' drivel.

Of course, when you treat material as the starting point like he did, then it goes Material -> Idea -> Material -> Idea, which in perspective seems the upside down of Hegel's Idea -> Material -> Idea -> Material. Still, the very fact he couldn't understand the continuity that dialectics implied and had to 'put a cap' for academia consensus to assimilate it proves how anti-onthological pure Marxism is.

There has to be praxis, yes. But it takes cosmological understanding to surpass the effects of propaganda and discourse over its execution.

It's not that the feminine is bad or satanic, but the forcing of femininity in things that really aren't supposed to be. Bring this analogy to whatever level you want, it'll work: progressives pushing transgenders and gynocentrism? Check. "Flexibilization" of rules, rather than their rearrangement? Check.

Wow.. check this professor over here.
Let us see some calculations and proofs for that.

"masculinity" is a manmade concept brocel,
While it does hold some social meanings.
It doesnt have anything to do with the creation of the universe nor does it influence anything outside of anything related to humans.

If being masculine was about overcoming your limits and being the best version of yourself and all that crap, then we wouldnt see 45% of men rotting in their rooms and men killing themselves all the time.

Lets face it, those concepts that bullshit men of being special and having super powers or more connection to god or the universe are nothing more than redpill bullshit.

We need to face it, we are the failed gender of a failed species, and incels are growing every decade.
Humanity was always shit we are not special,
Some humans are just more lucky.
no amount of redpill will save an incel.

Last edited:
Wow.. check this professor over here.
Let us see some calculations and proofs for that.

"masculinity" is a manmade concept brocel,
While it does hold some social meanings.
It doesnt have anything to do with the creation of the universe nor does it influence anything outside of anything related to humans.
Next are you also gonna point out that gravity is a manmade concept that has no impact on humans unless they believe consensually it is there? Because that's exactly what I meant with people incapable of handling abstract thought.

Everything in your argument screams academicism and positivism. From your assumption that a person capable of abstractions must hold some paper-stamped authority, and then your ironization of that position, ending with this sort of collective solipsism I only identified in particularly dense individuals.

"Yer' a Tauri, 'Arry."

'Tauri are conformists and presentists who believe themselves to be arbiters of reality. By which they mean consensus reality. They have ZERO notion of past and ZERO notion of future because those things are abstractions that by definition cannot exist in the present.'

Last edited:
Next are you also gonna point out that gravity is a manmade concept that has no impact on humans unless they believe consensually it is there? Because that's exactly what I meant with people incapable of handling abstract thought.

Everything in your argument screams academicism and positivism. From your assumption that a person capable of abstractions must hold some paper-stamped authority, and then your ironization of that position, ending with this sort of collective solipsism I only identified in particularly dense individuals.

"Yer' a Tauri, 'Arry."

Im gonna ignore that gravity argument because its a waste of time to explain why you brought up a bad example.

my reply is screaming academicism??
Id say your grammar is, because you aretrying to sound smart.
But smart people know not to use that kind of confusing language in a discussiom.

Anyway..
Yes manmade...
as far as we know,
Males play a certain role in most life forms here, so what? - its just a role to maintain balance which they are failing anyway, its not perfect

humans and living things , are the least of what this universe is about.. so lets not get over ourselves.
We dont know shit, no need to preach this stuff.
There is no proof for any cosmic or outerspace relation to being a male, lets be smarter than foids and not let brainwashing make us feel we are special,

no human is special not foids and not us we dont need to be like them and think we ate special

Your post screams brainwashing I'm sorry.. incels dont need to read that woke crap it will only give them more depression.
giving people the idea they have goldy powers or whatever you are implying men have is false and will only create narcissitic personalites for some incels and will ruin their lifes.

my reply is screaming academicism??
Id say your grammar is, because you aretrying to sound smart.
But smart people know not to use that kind of confusing language in a discussiom.
How interesting. I made a post about why this argument is stupid.

For the rest, my voice is directed towards people who have self-respect and wanna do things, so if you'd rather be humble, I won't reach to your needs. Still recommend you to check which one of the 8 Tauri archetypes you are, I'm guessing 'straight bureaucrat'.

Masculinity isn't needed anymore. The government protects women and acts as a father figure and thus the
population plummets.

And therefore women just begin selecting what looks good rather than what can protect them. Ultimately
it makes women even more miserable because those men just hump and dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back