Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What being high iq really means

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
To keep your posts concise. Pseudo intellectuals are nigz, pretty words are useless. Go write a book mfer, keep your clownshit essays to yourself

High iq threads are original, they make you think. You see nigs posting walls of text of water is wet thinking they're smart, and then you have fuckers with shit deathnick english but SVSBTANCE in their threads. You log out and think about what you just read.
Kys essay fags

my professor unironically went over this. posting essays with vocabulary out of your realm is projecting

some people might be new or think what they wrote is original, despite not being so.

To keep your posts concise. Pseudo intellectuals are nigz, pretty words are useless. Go write a book mfer, keep your clownshit essays to yourself

High iq threads are original, they make you think. You see nigs posting walls of text of water is wet thinking they're smart, and then you have fuckers with shit deathnick english but SVSBTANCE in their threads. You log out and think about what you just read.
Kys essay fags
Had it with these cucks

sounds like that high iq wannabe @Tesla faggot

'Pseudo' is a coward word. It literally means you are refusing to address reality in its entirety. In order to someone be considered a fake intellectual, they have to: a) hog credit; b) use brainwashing and vapidness; c) partake in ivory tower academicism. Anything else is simply not recognized as intellectuality at all, going under the radar, or seen as a threat by non-intellectuals because it's actually true cognition.

So if someone calls a person 'pseudo'-intellectual when they clearly don't fall into any of those categories, the only conclusion possible is denial of true perceived intellectuality as a cope mechanism, for if the person was really non-intelligent, no one would care to point they are 'pseudo' in the first place because no mental effort would be perceived.

sounds like that high iq wannabe @Tesla faggot
And that explains your commemt.

'Pseudo' is a coward word. It literally means you are refusing to address reality in its entirety. In order to someone be considered a fake intellectual, they have to: a) hog credit; b) use brainwashing and vapidness; c) partake in ivory tower academicism. Anything else is simply not recognized as intellectuality at all, going under the radar, or seen as a threat by non-intellectuals because it's actually true cognition.

You are indeed correct.

Re: If you can raed tihs you are sarmt
Moronism
Png

#181270937Friday, January 08, 2016 2:16 AM CST
I am quite sorry to inform you that proper spelling is still very important. This "method" that you provided only functions if the individual is familiar with the vocabulary words being deliberately misspelled.
Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183567493Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart." If my vocabulary use is "smart", then society, on-average at least, is intellectually-suppressed. Simple words are designated to be understood easily.
Moronism
Png

#183568614Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:50 PM CST
"For someone with such a high IQ you're lacking in vocabulary" Yet another naive statement from an individual such as yourself. It is not necessarily a matter of "quantity", it is a matter of quality. I have not utilized my complete vocabulary during our interaction, as that would be redundant. Logically-structuring a minimal and otherwise finite set of English words is much wiser than solely attempting to use a gigantic set of finite yet disorganized English words. In terms of logical-reasoning/crystallized knowledge, you have much to learn at your static IQ level.

You are indeed correct.

Re: If you can raed tihs you are sarmt
Moronism
Png

#181270937Friday, January 08, 2016 2:16 AM CST
I am quite sorry to inform you that proper spelling is still very important. This "method" that you provided only functions if the individual is familiar with the vocabulary words being deliberately misspelled.
Moronism
Png

#183567493Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart." If my vocabulary use is "smart", then society, on-average at least, is intellectually-suppressed. Simple words are designated to be understood easily.
Moronism
Png

#183568614Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:50 PM CST
"For someone with such a high IQ you're lacking in vocabulary" Yet another naive statement from an individual such as yourself. It is not necessarily a matter of "quantity", it is a matter of quality. I have not utilized my complete vocabulary during our interaction, as that would be redundant. Logically-structuring a minimal and otherwise finite set of English words is much wiser than solely attempting to use a gigantic set of finite yet disorganized English words. In terms of logical-reasoning/crystallized knowledge, you have much to learn at your static IQ level.
Nothing wrong here, though no Angel would name themselves 'Moronism' unless in an ironic context, and Narcissists (such as MensaIQcel) care about titles, certifications, cliques and IQ too because they can flex it on others. Maybe this user is type Narcissist. There's a small possibility of Xeelee, a specific archetype, that of logic and metrics (X010), example. And this video (same archetype) explains 'moronism'.

Last edited:
High IQ isn't posting a wall of allegedly accurate or apt information, it's taking information that's already accurate and summarizing it in a unique way, providing a new take, providing a comedic input, etc.